hey there everyone...

what a wonderful site!!!

for as long as i can remember i’ve been interested in dreams…i’ve had numerous lucid dreams & obe’s throughout my life.

i’ve been keeping a dream journal for years. it is very rare that i wake up the next day having no memories of my dreams the night before.

Sounds like you’re off to a better start than most people :content:

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some more of your posts here, and perhaps learning something from your experiences.

If you have any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

hey fallenstar !

Im kat ! ^^ I would like to welcome you to this site ! It IS a very good one isnt it ! Good luck on getting some more lucid dreams and OBEs ! Keep up the dream journal…it helps a lot! (for some ppl)
bi ^
~

Hey fallenstar,

You know everything about this dont you, I can tell I’m gonna learn a lot from you. But youre right about the forum, this is a nice site, and a nice forum. I’m pretty new here myself, but I’ve known about lucid dreams for about a year, or more maybe. I’ve just kind of gotten in and out of it, sometimes I got stressed out and figured it wasn’t the time to try and get a lucid dream. I just figured I wouldnt have much time to focus on it throughout the day. But now, Im back into it for good. But I hope I can learn something from you, you seem really experienced with this stuff. Have a nice time at the forum.

fallenstar: Are you other natural LDer? I’m glad to meet you… I’m a natural LDer as well. I’m also glad to meet you because you sounded like you are already experienced LDing and has a lot of experiences from it. And you’re right, LD4all.com forum is a wonderful place to discuss/chat. And yes, the website is awsome too! :grin: Welcome to ld4all.com forum and I wish to let you know that I do wish you the best LDing journey!