Stupid DCs!

I had a lucid dream last night, but I spent it all trying to convince my DCs that I was dreaming! They kept saying it was RL, so I was gradually losing lucidity! GAH! :grrr:

Yeah, it would be nice if it were the other way around for a change, of course then I probably wouldn’t believe them. :tongue:

>:( hates them :grrr: This was my first LD in almost a month!

:huh: …Just enjoy it for what it was.

While it is a shame, I agree with Openmeyend. Some of us aren’t lucky enough to get LDs even that often :sad: My last was mid october.

As for Firehorse, even if you didn’t believe the DCs you’d probably think about it and either RC or realize you’re dreaming anyway.

Hehehe, my DCs used to be that way, but now they admit it is LD because I am too confident and sure that it’s a LD. :smile:

Just tell your DCs that you KNOW without any doubts that you’re dreaming and walk away. Your DCs will eventually agree with you in your next dream.

DC’s in my dreams often flip when i tell them this is a dream just like their head is gonna pop or sometime they even starting to act very agresive. so i better keep it a secret to them

Hmm, strange, I never felt the urge to tell anybody I am dreaming.Most people in here seem to do that, though

Perhaps you should try to see it from another point of view.How would you react if someone comes walking up to you and tells you that he is the only existent one, and that you are just some image in his mind? :wink:

Traumgänger

:eek: Hmmm . . . good point. . . .

Well,if he flew up just in front of you that would be convincing enough i guess.

:confused:tupid: better point :wink:

lol I guess, but I’d probably need convincing. 'Cause in their world, that would be perfectly normal. . . .

Why not do lots of funny stuff to em’ like dack them and fly circles around them, or transform into stuff in front of them, that should get them beliving you, if not then just stick your tongue out and fly off! :grin:

I had a dream last week where I became lucid and told the guy next to me that I was dreaming. He wouldn’t believe me and when I tried to fly to prove I was indeed dreaming he wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to hold me down… he was quite frantic.

Maybe we impose a certain self-awareness on these characters and they really don’t want to find out that they are just made of dreams.

Maybe we’re made of dreams and we constantly distract ourselves with the internet, television, games and life in order to not find out.

Whatever… thats a little too heavy for pre-lunch talk. I don’t have the blood sugar for it. :wink: