Loosing Lucidity.......

Just yesterday i had a dream. I have had 3 lucid dreams. All of them have been verrrrrry low level :sad: .

Everytime i become lucid, i get the awesome feeling then i make a point to do something but as i travel to get somewhere…like going outside to fly… i meet someone or do something and i always forget that it is a dream. Is this a curse of my forgetfullness? How do i make myself remember that it is a dream??Or in yesterdays dream (by the way i am intimidated by my dad) … i was standing in my room and i looked at a greed digital clock, then i noticed that the #'s were scrambled so i looked away and back at it and the numbers changed. So I was really happy about it and started spinning. (cuz i hear it helps keep the dream). Well anyway after i was done. I thought maybe i can fly through the room so i get in superman posistion looking up at the cieling, and right before i make the jump… my dad walks in and is like, "What are you doing, :happy: and kindof makes fun of me :sad: " so from then i loose lucidity and walk downstairs and said that i was just stretching.

Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated thank you…

(Z)

I have a similar problem. Lately, I’ve had my visuals fade when I realize that I’m dreaming. The usual techniques (spinning, verbal commands) are not bringing the visuals back. I figure I just have to keep practicing.