The coolest thing ever, the DREAMBREAKER!

smiley:word ratio for that post=almost 1:11

woah! Plus your name is wierd. How old are you? I mean, no offence, but ease up on the smiley use.

Anyway, back to the topic - sounds like a pretty cool dream. I wish I’d had it! Uhhhm, yeah. It made a bang sound?..Wierd… Anyway, yeah. Maybe try and call it up again next time you have a LD. But be careful, ok?

wow, lol maybe your subconsciousness doesn’t want to see the uncut version of anything.

Heh, on my next LD I’m gonna make myself a sword like that :grin:

You have a very creative mind, I must say :smile:

ok well first of all its a free country i can use the smilies if i want to…second of all im 15 but what the hell does it matter…and i dont think my name iz weird i think its great its my fav x-men chracter. No one seems to kno thats what it is they think i just came up with it…except for like a few people…im glad those few know …but the others…its like…you are a discrace to Marvel…but anyways now since the movie came out and nightcrawler was in the movie people should begin to understand. its not nice to criticize…next post im putting all smilies just b/c u said that! ok well bye

I think he meant your name was weird because of “t3h l337 5p34kz0rz!!11one11!!” in your name, not because it was Nightcrawler.

What’s wrong now? This is off-topic. Quit it guys.

Slaps Nightcrawler and all other off-topicers

whoa, that sounds lik it was fun. I will try this next LD. I don’t know what I’ll cut up but we’ll see.

Wow, sounds cool.

If you get the ol’ dreambreaker again, try and imagine some orcs from the lord of the rings in front of you. I think it would be really cool to have a sword fight in a dream with one of those.

Ok, I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused. And nightcrawler is pretty cool, but they made a mess of him in the filum…

It was constructive criticism!

I would try and do the sword thingy myself, but stealing other peoples ideas and using them for your dreams seems a bit like plagiarism to me. I couldn’t do a thing like that…

phew i thought this thread was gonna turn into a flaming hell. that wouldn’t have been good. i love this board because of its friendly atmosphere and because there are NO flamers here… hey wannabe er some people consider it “cool” to use numb3rs as 13tt3rs… but i have… no opinion of the matter

hey thats a great dream i’ll try that when i get my first LD. i’d want a real sword though. a nice bluish metal one that was real light… yeah i’ll do that someday…

Sounds cool, I’ll have to try it myself, although I’d rather have a dream stomper, basically it’s a gundam robot and can stomp fear or blow it away with a rocket launcher.

Dreamstomper>Dream Breaker!!.. Just j/k, once again, great idea.

“Dreambreaker”…I like it. IMO, “Chaosbreaker” sounds a BIT cooler, but then again, that’s my opinion only.
Oh, by the way, be careful where you swing that thing, don’t poke yourself and knock yourself out of existence. :wink:
I think an LD swordfight would be neat, but an LD alone would be a good start.
It’s strange how in dreams you can know things for no apparents reason, like the fear blowing in the wind.

sounds awesome. very unique device you have there, sounds like its very useful.
I feel that I am going to render myself a glowing ball/sphere that floats around me, and is available to me for any dream magic i might need.
Once I get Lucid next I think I will go obtain it from my laboratory I created in meditation, which is accessable in dreams aswell.

that is very neat. hopefully next time I run into the zombie hordes I’ll not only be lucid, but I’ll have a sword as well, although I usually do anyhow… not that it helps much against those zombies… shudder…

That would be cool, but I also want to try dream-magic. Chucking fireballs at people sounds like fun :content: Or maybe a sword that throws fireballs at people… Hmm… I should draw up a blueprint :wink:

He led Excalibur for some time, too!

Coolio, I have my own dream sword, called Slayer. I use it more to commit mass murder though.

In my best lucid dream ever, I killed around 30 people by cutting them apart, and sliced a train in half as it came speeding toward me and I was hovering above it.

That was my first real lucid dream where I felt complete and omnipotent power, and I had to use it. Trains derailled and I crushed cars with my gaze.

Anyway, Slayer is a magical sword possesed by my daemons. The blade is split all the way from point to hilt, and in between that thin gap is a spike. The blades on each side come to a slight point in the middle, and the grip guard is twisted around like a ram’s horns. The action of the blade acts like an axe when it comes in contact, wedging the object or victim open.

I am sick, arent I? Anyone else like getting their jollies off by murdering in dreams?

Last Satuday I did have a dream (non-lucid) where I meet these 2 guys who I know are monsters and I killed them somehow. Then tv repair technicians came in the house, and wow, the 2 corpses were gone.

Hey chill out dude, noone meant any offence, ppl are just edgy sometimes, plus you know you cant really put the feeling (eg sarcasm etc) you would normally use into writing…so dont take anything that badly, and if anyone pisses you off, then just ignore em…btw, nightcrawler is better in comic or cartoon form than in the film, and he isnt the best, second best yeah lol, rogue is third, cyclops is first, but out of next gen, yeah nc is best lol…anyway, had a dream about x men the other day, and they were arguing over the spelling of their names, and rogue said something about being too young to take things seriously and i punched her…you guys came straight out of my dream! :grin:

Woa… that is so cool! I wanna do stuff like that in my dreams/LDs. But I’m not good enough yet ;_;

I’m a huge sci-fi/fantasy fan and being able to wield amazing weapons and magic is so on my things to do in an LD list :happy:

Wow, that’s pretty creative. :slight_smile: Remember everything you see in a dream is a creation of your own mind, so being able to think of a dream bleeding, and being able to slice fear… that’s really cool! :happy:

I don’t know… when I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever killed anyone in my dream by my own hands. So why do you feel like murdering people in an LD? (Sorry if that sounded offensive, I’m just interested!) I mean, it’s not something you hear about often - on the lists of ‘what would i like to do in an LD’ mass murder isn’t a common item. :o

I suppose it’s the feeling of power? ^^ Just don’t start doing that kind of thing IRL you know :wink: