My power (What I can do when lucid dreaming)

First of it doesn’t matter what you can do. It’s how you do it. Second who cares who’s better than who. It’s all about having fun.

Oh yeah and last of all, Whats worse a person that brags or people that puts other people down?

good point.
but can you top the bean bag thing?

Can’t understand why someone posted this topic.

Do you really think we are all newbies and theres noone else who can do that and you came here to teach us :eh:

And btw. I don’t know why your so proud of it. In LD you just have to KNOW and believe that you can eg. fly or control DCs, many can do that with no worries.

PS. Sorry for being rude, just got littlebit annoyed since 80% of the people already know this stuff but I don’t blame you since youre new on these forums.

Well, When I said training I didn’t mean working out in a gym or something, I meant you have to learn how to control your actions , And I don’t think I’m better than most…I’m just explaining what it takes, And I’m sorry to say this but it needs more the belief to do something (it aint the matrix ya know) - you need to learn HOW, Yes in my dreams I belived I could fly but I couldnt no matter how hard I tried! (When i started lucid dreaming) - I then learned to take it slow, one bit at a time, and guess what? - I’m having a heck of a time… :smile:

Ok, first off I’ll just say “tone down the bragging a bit lads!” Unreal-Lucidity, if you look at other posts about LDs then you will see the type of format people use to write dreams… More like:

I had a great dream the other night!.. etc

This way ppl don’t think you are trying to show off about stuff, merely share cool dremas with people. And yes, I agree, causing a huge tidal wave is pretty cool (although I didn’t like the killing people bit :sad: )

No offence here… but as someone else said, coming onto a forum about LDing and saying it takes a lot of practice was fairly dumb if you ask me. I am sure there are people here who have LD powers beyond your wildest imaginations.

As for this…

I have to disagree. In the Matrix doesn’t Neo hit the floor the first time he tries to fly?? (incidentally this is one of the first things I’m going to try when I LD, the whole skyscrapery thingy) Doesn’t it take him loads of Kung Fu training before he is ready to fight the agents? In the beginning he does not totally believe what has happened to him, but after a while he comes to accept that anything is possible.

IMHO, this is just like LD (ok, IMVHO) I am guessing I will feel exactly the same, I won’t believe that I have total power to start with but after a bit of practice and training with small things first I should see that I can do ANYTHING!

Yes, I totally agree that taking things slowly is the best way.

There is some interesting informationin your post which I am grateful for… but I think it is the way in which you conveyed this that people are flaming about.

Sam

ps:

we know :smile:

Whew, Unreal, it seems you ticked off half the forum. I am impressed with your skills, and I bow down to your superiority (take that sarcastically, please), but did you really have to place a big old road block in front of the optimism of a bunch of people who are just getting started? We’re not all naturals here! :hm: And do you think we don’t already know that it’s tough making big things happen? Perhaps that’s the reason that every other post in the forum is “Having trouble doing such and such” or “New technique to help you do such and such!”.

But I really am happy for you and your tsunami. Keep the superiority cough but ditch the superiority complex.

Pinkster :lmao:

That could not be anymore wrong. In my first lucid dream I was able to fly despite it being a horribly low level lucid dream that lasted only a minute before I awoke. And in my second I was running on the walls matrix style. Lucid dreaming takes nothing more than belief.

WELL SORRY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO UPSET YOU, I’M SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY WHAT TO SAY, - BUT I’M EXPRESSING WHAT I BELIVE EVEN IF YOU ALL DISAGREE, ANYWAY ITS NOT AS IF YOU ALL HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF DREAMS AND STUFF (IN A PROFESSIONAL SENSE) SO DON’T BICKER AND MOAN AT ME WHEN YOU GUYS TO A PROFESSIONAL COULD LOOK A RIGHT FOOL.

AGAIN I’M SORRY, BUT NO-ONES PERFECT AND I WAS JUST EXPLAINING WHAT IT WAS LIKE FOR ME, AND IF YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND THAT AND CONTINUE TO ARGUE AND INSULT ME AFTER THIS MESSAGE THEN SCREW YOU ALL, I’LL LEAVE! :grrr: :sad:

Why can’t we all just love each other?

You might want to try and develop your shared dreaming ability, then with your tsunami power you could one by one wreak your revenge on all the annoying forumers that dared ridicule your awesome powers! (watch out though, some of them may have the dreaded super-sponge power).

Just Remember that it was I the GREAT FIREHOSE (with the awesome hot air power) who gave you the idea, and we will join together to rule the dreaming world!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On the other hand, we could try and get past this and get along?

This is a discussing board, so its legal to disagree and have a different point of view :smile:

Agree

we’re not trying to chase you away from the forum Unreal. this is a great place, and i’m glad i found it, and i certainly wouldn’t wanna chase anybody away from it. this is actually the most friendly forum i’ve ever been on (but i’m sure you wouldn’t think so from the response to your thread)

just be positive, and don’t brag so much, and most of all… have fun

Awwww, thanks guys, I’m sorry, anyway I don’t just have Tsunamis power, I have all sorts of powers lol… :cool:

Btw Tomas, your new advatar kicks ass! :smile:

Back to the topic, im not sure if i was apart of the insulting, but after i read that i had to make a comment like that, its just my humor. So im sorry if it affected anyone else in a wrong way.

Besides the point, i belive that you have such control Unreal-Lucidity and there is no point to leave the forum. This place is actually very helpful and one opinon to another i think this place helps out you matter what the dillema is, so be it.

Agree :tongue:
(damn this post grew since yesterday)

Its okay, ■■■■ happens :cool:

So on a unrelated note. What kinda frequency you getting? What technique you use to get lucid?

I usually go into one if I’m just plain relaxed, If I’m uncomfortable or not tired then I’m afraid I won’t achieve one, so I try to make sure I’m comfortable, (its a bit hard with my bad leg) - I also ‘Will’ myself into one by chanting something simple until I fall asleep, I get them quite often, sometimes 3-4 times a week, or sometimes only 1 or two, But I always get at least one, which is cool cause I have something to look forward to in the week…

Go into one? As in directly from being awake, or “waking up” inside the dream?

I agree with the training thing in a way. You can do anything you want right from the beginning if you only believe. After you do get a new “skill” you must use training to sharpen it. take flyin for instance take flying. you know how to fly but you use training to get more maneuverable or go faster.

:smile: when I start dreaming, my special attack (yeah way too many games) will be:

HYPER KAMEHAMEHA!!

No I don’t like Dragonball Z

actually would anyone like to hear a parody of the theme song lyrics? It’s kinda dirty though…

oh yeah you’re not supposed to put messages in all caps according to forum rules… just FYI