Help Getting the Girl part III

Part I
Part II

So what are you gonna do, Play Geroge Castanza, he’s plays his life backwards. Every decsion in his life that he made, he figured it was wrong…so he does everything oppisite and when he did he had success.
For an example, he saw a lady at the table eating… he walked up to her and said" Hi, im george and im single 40 and i live with my parents" the the lady responds…“Oooo Hi!, my name is Mary nice to meet you, would you like to sit down???” (The show went crazy)

Dont you want your name to live on? Atheist Jr. (not now ofcourse)

Im sure the perfect person will come across us all one day, thats what i think. Even if we blew her off before not knowing she is perfect, that person probally walked steps in our lives more than once…O-well

no offense taken and very well said, I misunderstood your post before. I thought you said you were above concepts such as dating.

Raging_Canadian: Chances of you being able to do any useful part of conversation on enemy territory is not exactly better than it was in school is it?

Just find her on ICQ/AIM/MSN for godssake! Then pester her for all eternity until she agrees to go out with you like someone suggested :tongue:

She wouldn’t be surrounded by a group of her close friends, making her vastly more approachable. But keeping with your point. That would be the only place I could possibly see her. Now how would I go about finding her on ICQ/Aim/MSN without talking to her there?

Anyway I’m over her, she’ll probably make more cameos in my dreams, LD and other-wise, but thats about it for her.

Hey atheist, who sais there’s no “Press ENTER to try again”. button? hehehe just wait and see …

It’s called icq search, my young padawan-stalker-learner :grin:

(Not that i am any better than you at getting the girls but that is another thread).

Amost certainly even better to just forget her thought, as you said yourself.

I did this once. I was really just playing around, but I entered a girls name into ICQ search and to my surprise, a match appeared. I glanced at the other details to verify that it was the same person, then got to work formulating a devious plan.

The next day when I saw her at work, I casually said something alone the lines of “I should really get to bed earlier. I blame ICQ.” Everything then went perfectly to plan. She looked up from a magazine and said “You use ICQ?” I made a mental note to reward myself for this brilliance later. I asked what her username was (already knowing that and more), and said I might flick her a message if I get any time. You know how it is, you have to pretend that they don’t mean that much to you, or they’ll never be interested.

This lasted about a week before the game ended, and I lost. I gained a level-up on my “female association” skill, but I also gained 2 levels on my “bitter old man” attribute. It doesn’t sound like much (because it wasn’t), but this is actually almost the closest I’ve come to getting to know a girl who I had a particular interest in. I tried, and I failed. I don’t really need to try again.

That seems more stalkerish than popping in to visit her at work. And which would I start searching on. What if she uses an alias or just random crap she put in the blanks? Yahoo thinks I’m a 23 year old Cambodian named Renato Federico.

BTW Happy Independance Day, despite no one mentioning Canada Day(the best July holiday next to my birthday)

It’s not Independence Day yet in Pacific Time… but what would I care? Holidays are just another excuse for America to get slightly fatter and poorer. I mean, only some people these days celebrate holidays for what they really are, right? To many people, Memorial Day = Barbecue Day

Oh yeah… I forgot to talk about the girl… to me just popping in to say hi would probably be stalking… it’s better if you actually have something to do there… (BUT DON’T SWIM AT THE YMCA FOR GOD SAKES!![Unless of course she is a lifeguard :smile:] ) If this does not make sense to you, I misread something about her working at the YMCA. Yeah, go play basketball or maybe do something near where she works.

And why WHY do you have to pretend you’re not that interested? I know you do, but does anyone have any ideas (preferably girls)? It really sucks…

Poor Raging Canadian!
Don’t worry too much about the girl. I know its really hard to get over someone, because I’m a particularly passionate girl myself and fall in love very quickly, usually with the wrong people.
I have one success story for you. I have a fairly good male friend who wanted to ask a girl out. He’s a naturally very shy person and even though I didn’t know the girl very well myself I chatted to her and got her number for him (she was quite happy about it, even though she never really considered going out with him) and in the end he got the girl. They went out for 8 months! (until she cheated on him, but hey, head-strong girls don’t tend to stick around).
As for getting over the girl, it won’t be too hard. If you don’t see her that often or hardly ever then she’ll fade into the past. Problems arise when you have to see them regularly :bored: yeah i suck at falling in ‘lust’ with people. I got rejected by a guy nearly 2 months ago and I have to see him twice a week in drama because we’re putting on a play together (its really uncomfortable).
Still, new people come along all the time. Don’t ever give up.
Hey, If you’re in Australia give me a call :wink:

I see that im the owneer of the thread; ok its my turn, i like this girl, but i never seen her, and im not sure whats she called, and i have no idea what she likes in life…what should i do?

what do you mean, you never have seen her? did you meet her on the internet???

I guess shes the girl of my dreams.

wuttt i don’t get it
more details and then we’ll talk hows that?

Hmm if she’s the girl of your dreams (IRL figure of speech) go for it

And… if you met her in a dream but you’ve never met her IRL GO FOR IT

See how many scenarios I have to infer?

Im sorry, the girl that i was talking about before was more like a joke, the reason why i said it, b/c at the time i realized i was the owner of the thread. I actually have no dream girls, maybe just one, but i think her standards are much more higher than me. The only reason why i say that is b/c i live in Florida and most people here are shallow and close-minded. So its hard to find a good personality without anything else getting in the way.

All I have to say about this topic is that if a girl says no she means it most likely (I’ve had enough stalkers to know that) and it doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you. Also don’t try to convince her that’s she’s evil for not wanting to go out with you. One thing that happens to me a lot is that a guy will ask me out and i wont be interested and then he attacks me saying “WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?” as if I’m just some snob when in reality I’m just not interested and I wouldnt be even if he was some suave millionaire because I just dont happen to be attracted to that person. What someone else is attracted to has nothing to do with you and if you convince someone that they’re awful for not dating you so they start to go out with you, you’ll probably find that it was a bad idea.
I think that the only good way to get with someone is to be yourself and if she doesn’t like you for who you are then it wouldnt have worked. If you fake it you’ll just end up being miserable.

Dont you live in Canada, Aye?

No and I’m not 14 either! People are always getting me mixed up with Alayambo!!! :content:

Ooops, I knew that :blush: …Sorry :content: