Picking on Dream Characters

The best thing about Lucid Dreams, in my opinion, is going around harrassing people (Dream Characters). Like run behind some guy, get him in a TIGHT choke hold, and start screaming in his ear! Don’t kill the guy, but just scare the HELL out of him, haha! Or turn invisible and creep up behind a bunch of little school kids in a classroom and make them think there’s a ghost in the classroom.

Wouldn’t that be a lot of fun? What have you all done to your dream characters to piss them off?

wow u r twisted

Damn sounds like you enjoy your LDs :grin: I cant wait til i start having lucid dreams that last longer. I keep coming so close once im lucid, but something always makes me non-lucid. Last night and tonight i became nonlucid after being lucid for about a half a min… Owell i guess you start off slow

crawl before you walk,walk before you run,run before you sprint

i think i am jogging :grin:

Richard

I had an LD where I was at my place of employment, and went and sought out one of the co-owners of the business, a real jerk. I came up from behind him and started smacking him on the back of the head.
Then I get the idea that it’s time to go proposition the secretary, who is really cute. I’m heading to her office, when suddenly I’m in a room that’s pretty bare except for a bed and I figure well, this must be the place I’m going to have my little encounter. Instead, I sort of lose control, and it’s like I’m feeling myself being dragged across the room, over to a mirror on the wall. The mirror tilts down so that I can see myself. I start to feel dread, and when I see my reflection, it’s horrible, like I’m an extra in “Night of the Living Dead” or something.
I realize what my subconscous was telling me: don’t abuse this gift of lucid dreaming! Work to improve yourself, to be a better person!
I was realizing this in the dream, and my reflection slowly started to change to normal, and then I woke up. :bored:
So what can I tell ya? I guess somewhere deep inside, I decided I would prefer to like myself.

lol I would just smack my subconscious silly

but oh, take that however you like I’d take it as an insult…

I mess with DC’s every once in a while. Once They where sitting in a booth like in a restraunt. I stuck my head through and went Boo. It was so funny they jumped up and was gone. The time I got them the most is they were two guy that I told I was dreaming and they told me to prove it. Then they started to make fun of me. I got pissed so I grabbed one and made My hand go through his head(like a ghost). I think they Sh*t there pants. I laughed my ass off. Ahh those where good ol times.

lol, seconded! :wink:

oh come on you guys mess with females in your dreams but when it comes to scaring the hell out of little kids you’re not interested?

Same with me :sad:

I tried messing with one of the DCs in my last LD, and I kinda got carried into the conversation and lost my lucidity. I think the next time I decide to talk with a DC, I’m gonna repeat myself that it’s just a dream and hopefully I’ll stay concentrated.

I think next time I’ll change myself to look like and mimic them. It’ll be great.