Running out of things to read about Lucid.

Hey everyone,

I have been practicing for nearly 2 months now, ive had my first lucid and waiting for me 2nd. They say that reading about lucid before going to bed each night helps, but i ran out of things to read about lucid. Its all the same and things i already know, hmmmmmm im starting to get bored of reading about it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

i usually just hang out in one of these forums, particularly the dream diary section because reading about other peoples dreams could trigger cool or strange dreams of my own. Theres always a new and interesting dream to read about.

Yeah, just read over the forums, I’m sure that if you look hard enough you’ll find stuff that you haven’t read before. And as Lonewolf said, reading the dream diary section is a good idea too.

I agree with both of you… it’s a good idea to read in dream diary section. There, you will find a lot of things that you might learn from. Especially from their experiences and their skills.

Sometiems you can get inspried by the journal and might want to try whatever it is in your lucid dream. :smile:

Sweet dreams!

I like to read the forums now too, I ran outta other stuff to read a while ago as well.

Did you check this page:
sawka.com/spiritwatch/tableof.htm

Tons of info to read :smile:

WOW thats a lot of stuff BrainHacker! I would suggest Tripper’s or Atheist’s diaries if you really want good stuff. If you want something really really lengthy, you can try mine, the link is below. I don’t try to make it long… I’m just thorough. It’s a bad habit… but it makes for really long posts! See I’m doing it right now