i think lifes a **** too (not that i dont want to live)

Didn’t you hear? Ld4all is now a dating and relationships crisis center - as well as a lucid dreaming forum. :tongue:

I can see the transistion :happy:
All we need now is a love doctor :user:

tomas wrote,

Fishballs! (my new word for bullsh*t). :alien:

i am a love doctor

:bored: :confused: Oh really? I didn’t know that! How exciting! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no. . . Jack is the Love Doctor :wink:

oh sorry didn’t know…i just do operations

DING! The doctor is in :wink:

J05h wrote,

No…Jack is the love God, and I am the love monkey. :alien:

Jack is known as “JACK THE SEX GOD” occuring to his avartar. I think he’ll be perfect for that job. :wink:

And don’t hire me… I’m already LD doctor! lol! :shy: :cheesy:

I hope nobody read that. :beer:

Karl,

I cant explain it, but somehow i feel your emotions.

Maybe its her name =D.
Feel better soon, and hell, why dont you just go and confess your love to her and maybe she will like you more than a friend.

-Crowe

you know, she probalby wouldn’t be happy to see that you’re giving out her full name in message boards. . .

:ack: :thumbs: :rofl:

It wasn’t Tony Blair who made the rule, they’ve had the 11+ since, well, I’m sure my grandparents took it. As for the fact that she passed and you didn’t, it’s just fates way of saying you shouldnt be together.

Wrong! Jack is a sex god not a love doc lol! :wink:
So Brad if u wanne be doc love…be our guest :thumbs:

Foolish love can be a big frustration, as u have found out by now yourself!
Just let it go, or write her a letter at least you can get all your emotions in it,
you dont need to sent, or give it to her.
Just helps you to blow of some steam!
Oops…now i am doc love lol help :ack: :ack: :ack:

Jeff

Sadly to say, you’ll eventually forget about her…
This is where most people cry out “I’ll never forget her!”
Unfortunately, they always do…Kind of depressing, huh?
Guess the whole situation is. Bah.
Until you do forget about her, you can fantasize about various different plans for somehow switching test scores with someone and ending up in the same school as her, then getting married or something… :eh:
I don’t know, but it’s sure to kill some time.

woohoo! may I have some counseling, doc sex? (forget you doc love)

Infection with the right girl you wont need counseling because she will lead you all the way lol till the point you can take over yourself lol :bounce:

Jeff (pirate of freedom and love rockets)

yo you must be in england or sumthing?Well just cuz you dont go to the same school doesnt mean you can still hang out and stuff, unless they are like boarding schools or sumthin.But hey if you want her that bad you will find a way. hope it helped