Yes, I know theres a topic for this, but.... (about WILD)

I wanna post here…

any tips/strategies?

I need to know how to stay consious! I keep falling asleep! :cry: :cry: :cry:

any methods I can try?

All ive heard is some 61-point thing…and something about countiing… Help would be GREATLY apreciated!
:help:

What do you guys do for WILDs?

:slight_smile: i’ll give best shot.

Okay. Think of song you REEEEALLY like. can you play back in you head right now without actually listening to you cd player? Okay.

Put the song on repeat in you head while doing wild, and sing along with it in you head. If you find yourself doze off, tell yourself “Okay, I need to pay attention. I want to LD”, then start sing again. To reinforce this, i suggest you do like me and listen to that song on winamp or cd player while looking at a subliminal. That way, when you think of song, even if you DO lose concious, it still keep affect because that was last thing you hear and the subliminal kick in.

Also, talk to yourself. Remind yourself of you will to ld and remember you dreams, and do your best not to scratch if you have itch. Those are annoying, but please try your best. The 61 point technique is hard to concentrate.

Also, after vibrations kick in, concentrate on breath. Make sure it stay on tempo, and just try to keep vibrations get stronger. After that, I don’t know. Thats usually as far as I get. I usually lose concious, although a few times It just get stronger and stronger and then LD, or more common OBE when it was so strong I sit up, but don’t see my hands and scared.

Hope that helps. ^.^

Thanks! :cool_laugh: I thought no one would ever answer!

Now, about how long does it take?And, how do I “do” the 61 point method thing?
I’ve tried it, but I feel the same. Like I’m doing something wrong…

My biggest question is:

How long does it take? If I Knew this, I would:

1. Go to bed acordingly- I wanna get a good night sleep, and if it takes an hour, Ill go and try WILD an hour earlier.

2)Maybe I can relax, and find out if ive done something wrong- If it takes 5 minutes, when I try WILD, If I dont see HI after 5 minues, I’ll know if i did something wrong

Thanks!

yay. You help me after all with my question. so i help you ^_~

Okay. How long? well depend.

If at night which is when I do, I usually fall asleep. One time I did do it was take about 1 to 2 hour before in dream, 3-10 minute for hi, and 10-15 minute for first vibration. :slight_smile:

As for nap time at after noon, it should take about 15-20 minute to get into dream, 3-6 minute for HI, and 5-10 minute for vibration.

but that is from personal experience.

And beside, what do I know?

thanks!

so it shouldnt take too long then…

Someone told me it takes to hours :eek: !

Thanx tho, and consider you debet repayed :wink: .

yay! But mind you it should take 1 to 2 hour to get actual INTO the dream. So… :slight_smile: yay.

oh…but once I see HI my body is sleeping tho, right? and Ill wake up all rested and as if I had slept the whole tim right? :eh:

I am annoyed but understanding when newbies start a new thread for a topic that is a BIG topic - they didn’t know better.

I am extremely annoyed when someone acknowledges that there is a BIG topic for his question but blatantly ignores it.

[/rant]

hey! I no do the Big topics. So so lazy, no feel like to read. ^.^

and actually, i think is when you feel first vibration you technically asleep, so you should be rest. :slight_smile: i know I am.

Yeah… come on, guys, there’s a reason we have a BIG topic up… So that if you have questions/comments about the specified subject, you post them there.

/ds

I’m going to have to agree with the last few posts. The Big WILD Topic contains a lot of information, and you’ll probably find the answer to your questions somewhere in there already. If not, feel free to post them.

It’s just easier for the other members if related conversation is contained in a single topic, and not spread around the forum.

- Closed