Lucid while awake and relaxing music?!?!

Firstly, I would like to say that if you reverse betovens Fur Elise and listen to it it is quite relaxing. I have no idea why, I think the notes have some kind of effect on the brain. (Or is it just me?) I probably need help though, lol.

Secondly, I just relised that I can live in a world of my own by day dream. I don’t know if this is normal, but I don’t care. I find I can get into a memory all in colour and forget completly about me souroundings. Is this Lucid living, or is this just thought process?

I don’t know if I talk any sense here, I hope so.

I think it may be the opposite of LL

it’s good to exercise imagination sometimes using daydreams :smile:

I’ve heard that imagination is an asset to lucid dreaming. The better you control your imagination, the better you control your dream. That’s what I’ve heard, at least. Best to practice it!

I’m gonna go download Fur Elise and reverse it now.
How the heck did you figure that one out?
Do you reverse all your mp3s for fun?

:content: cool, just HOW can I reverse it? I’m an audio noob :tongue:

I have this funny software that came with my computer. C-media provide it, but I don’t think you can get it if you don’t have a C-media card that is supported by the software. lol.

I can daydream really well, but I have no control in my dreams. I can even ask for stuff from people and it doesn’t work. I’m waiting for a “wow, try this” idea for controling dreams.

What is Lucid Living? Can somebody explain.

Oh all you have to do is convert the MP3 to a WAV then open it in sound recorder… there’s a convenient thing called “reverse” right under “effects”. Sound recorder is my program of choice!! I’ve been using it long before any other recording program. In fact, it’s the recording program I use most.

Oh, and the reverse wasn’t worth my time…

while on extasy (mdma) one time i was listening to music with eyes closed and laying down, it was exaclty like a lucid dream, everything clear and concise clearer than my lucid dreams and more control, most of the time i wasn’t even me i was a movie camera filming a film clip for the music i was listening to which was pretty much a continous mix of cheesy trance music. I dreamed some really interesting stuff.

i do not condone the use of drugs :neutral:

To convert an mp3 to wav the best way is using Winamp 2.x.
Go to Options|preferences|Output|Nullsoft Disk Writer.

Then I use cooledit to do editing on the wav.

Well, I know that daydreaming can be a lot like real dreaming. I noticed that New Age style music can really put me in a “trance” if I’m really relaxed. The end result is not entirely unlike a lucid dream.