Big Psionics Topic-Part III

i really have no idea whether this is psi related or not,
i’ve had my hands around a psiwheel in the same position before, but it never ‘automatically moved’ :confused:

It works on paper!!!

i’m so confused right now!!! :cool_laugh: :confused: :cool_laugh:

ok, after more testing it seems i usually have to take a few moments, maybe nudge it at the start …etc to get it working,
so i’ve got a feeling it is TK after all

i only had the psiwheel work 2 times (both fairly crap), until today
so i think maybe my TK ability is finally working for me but i just haven’t learnt to control it yet…

thing is once i get it started, i don’t even have the control to stop it unless
i remove my hands and let it stop on it’s own

i’ll see if i can put a video up tomorrow :wink:

wow, youre doing a great job chi swordsman! And so soon, as well!, when did you say you started?

(P.S. When does this become BIG pisonics topic III?) :grin:

I don’t see what the big deal about this is, there’s 5 others just like it on psipog. Nothing new. I would watch the video if realplayer didn’t suck so much. Programs that make me go in to my registry to stop it from starting every time I turn the computer on… I don’t like em. If you’re making another video I’d reccomend using a more standard format like .mov or .mpeg

…Okay, if youre going to complain before even trying to watch the video, please dont post those complaints here. :neutral:

registry? i just delete the offending durn program for good. So, I still can’t do that psiwheel bit. I’ve tried toilet paper (guess where I tried that)
regular paper, and more paper, but shouldn’t the concept be the same as the psiwheel? It doesn’t take much force to move them. I got the toilet paper moving, but it was definitely the waves in the air my thumb was causing. Those articles on psipog SUCK!

Hmm … I’ve found the “just do it” article to be quite accurate. And I wouldn’t use a thumb (I wouldn’t use anything else but the “mind”), because I think it’s irritating to use a thumb when it’s a mind-thing. But that’s of course just my opinion though …

Weeeeee! Topic III :cool_laugh:

happy! :grin:

Quote —>The word “witch” stirs some backwards thoughts

I can see how this may affect people. She doesn’t see herself as a witch, but visits with others that do believe themselves to be witches. Witches are seen to be bad, evil sorcerers, but really, after being friends with her for several years and meeting her ‘witch’ friends, I have different beliefs. Witches have been considered evil in christianity, but I don’t find anything bad, mean or evil about these people, because they are trying to improve the world, not vice versa

update: i got my ‘ability’ to work clockwise once last night(paper psiwheel)
but anticlock is easier…
i can also do it with either hand , but both together is easier,
and for some reason it’s harder if my hands touch eachother
i haven’t gotten it yet thismorning but i’ll keep trying and keep you updated

PS.this is so cool!!! finally TK is working sweet for me!!! :tongue:

i am impresed chi. how long nhave you been trying. i am not going to use foil as i think there is just too much chance of the wind moving it. i am still very tight on these conditions. and you know you can switch of the registy thing on RP

any way i agree that some of psipog information was a bit lame but others haev been good. now that i have finished reading the entire site i would say most is well worth it

i tried a while ago,
then stopped for a while,
then just lately, i started getting back into OBE, LD, psionics, etc
which led me back to TK too

i’ve been trying a bit for the last couple of days, then last night it just ‘hit’

i think something that helped, was that i always used paper,
and read stuff that said foil was easier, (which affirmed it in my mind too)
so last night i finally tried it with foil and it worked almost straight away!
i think training with paper definitely makes foil easier…

something else i found last night was that i’d start out on foil, change to paper, then paper would get harder to move and slower, so i change back to foil…FASTER and EASIER straight away!

Can you make a divx or xvid next time? :grin:
Then you can save it to disk and it would play on any platform/os :wink:

Nice effort getting the film up. But what i think it shows, is a foil on a needle that rolls between two stable positions. You only need a little airflow or a small hidden magnet to move it between those. Try doing it with the paper one and with the whole set under a glass bowl…

Good luck doing that :smile:

ooookay, ill try using paper and wood next time. Chi, your doing a spectacular job!!! A+. I dont view any type of sorcery or witchcraft to be bad, but i do judge the intentions behind the people doing such. As long as it is used for good, i have no problem with it. :happy: And ill try to get some more videos on mpeg next time.

That should answer everyones questions. :cool:

it’s working for brief periods and it’s slow thismorning…
it seems mornings are harder, i’ll try and verify this further tonight

:peek:

i tried to show a friend at college but couldn’t get it(only had a paper one)

the afternoon was easier i think…

i managed to spin the foil one 58 full rotations before it stopped
and it only stopped because my cat walked infront of it which stopped my …thought?

Hmmm, do I or don’t I believe…?

I think that with most things like this there is a grain of truth, but there is also a lot of stuff that is just hype.

I’m not sure whether this is psi, but it is psi related

One morning I was lying in the hammock in the garden ( :cool: ahh!) When it started raining. I thought to myself “I don’t want it to rain.” and surely enough after a few seconds, it stopped. Ok, so most of you will say it was just fluke, chance or whatever. And that was just what I thought, so I tried to make it start again. It did!! I was kind of freaked out by this, and also quite soggy, so I tried to make it stop, but it felt like I was out of energy and I just couldn’t concentrate. So I tried really hard to think about stuff like the “oneness of the universe” and also visualised the cloud saying “No, it’s my water, I’m keeping it!” and sure enough it stopped!!

Make what you will of it, I’m not sure whether I truly believe it or not, but I think I do :tongue:

Oh yes, also related to this; My mum and dad used to be quite into skydiving (and hopefully I will be too, when I’ve got enough money!). I remember them saying something about cloud disolving. At big skydiving boogies if it gets too cloudy, everyone lies on the floor and wills the clouds to just disappear, and they do!

i totaly agree foolish and that is teh sad thing. i mean the truth that is in it, like anything i spose, is being hidden by all the fakes around the world. these people make it hard to belive and so there for make it ahrd to do. hard but not imposssible imo.

as for the rain and the starting and stoping that is really cool. How many other people have had these sort of things happen to them.

I myself has been walking home from college in a storm and could predict/make the lightning strick in teh area that i wanted to. i have always loved storms and always get a headache when they come or will come. on that note i have one from it now.

but if that was a really lucky guess, for 6-7 times in a row or somthing else i cant say with out more experiments. anyway i really should be doing my school work and not this :razz:

Richard