Saving A Dream

I was thinking the other day if maybe, while you were in your ld you could make a “save point” like in some games and save your dream and then when you have another ld you make an “save point” that opens dreams and you go back to that dream. Just curious if anybody’s tried this or not.

Post your opinions and or experiences.

-Nova-

THis will work if you expect or want it to. I have done similar things in my own Lucid dreams before

hmm… that sounds like an interesting idea

why would you want to though? at the risk of sounding like forrest gump, i kinda like how you’re “never know what you’re gonna get” when you go to sleep at night

then again, i still have some unfinished business with some naked DCs that got interrupted by overexcitement :grrr:

i’m kinda curious though, what kinda dreams would you like to make save points in, like what are you doing or what’s going on that’s so important that you wanna have that same scenario again.

to me it sounds like the physical world is like that, continuous… linear… everything’s left where you put it, but the dream world… that’s where the magic is. why try to tame it? shrug

My only reason for doing this is if I come to an incredibly beautiful and inpsiring dreamscape so that occasionally I can return there to remotivate myself or to deepen lucidity

I would love to be able to make a save point, anything that gave me more control of the dream.

It is very possible, you just have to really want to do it and beleive you can and next time you get Lucid go to it. I also recommend when Lucid puting your save/warp piont in many places so you can get to it easier.