what number?

number 15 here :smile:

Show-off. :tongue: haha. PasQual wins though, he’s number 2…which I don’t really understand. Since he made it, wouldn’t he be number 1?

I must have nothing better to do. :tongue:
Number 1667…page 34

502 if memory serves… :content:

officially LSD you were the 2190th member to join.

my number is 728 but i was the 730th member to join the site :smile:

:razz: 400
Woohoo! I am also 15th person in the top poster list!

Psst…Lucid Sky Dreams
PasQuale (a.k.a. Q) is actually a female.
:wiske:

Fey~

hey hey, how do you get this adding 2 thing, and pasQual’s a chick? that’s cool.

The sexist view that is forced upon the united states from media and such, made me assume she had to be male until told female. It pisses me off because i’m not sexist and i really never thought about it.

Hehe, RF, I’m 14 by 2 posts!

LskyD - Your place in the members list is determined by when you joined as you know, however if people joined before you and their accounts were deleted you would obviously slip down the member list a little.

In your case 9 accounts that were created before yours were deleted. (one of them being a temporary one of mine hehe)

However your profile number will always be the correct number from when you joined (regardless of any deleted accounts)

To find out your real member # hover your mouse over the “profile button” under your posts :smile:

I think I can get you a list with numbers of peoples names if you want (and if the mods don’t mind).

and worm’s number is…2117 :smile:

Yeah let’s get this list in this thread, what are we waiting for. lol. Then everyone can check it out and see who was first or whatnot, but I still don’t get why on that list pasQual is not first, it is her site so she should be first? :neutral:

because she didnt make the forum - the person who made it is obviously the first member to join.

Therefore when he finished he was first and pasquale joined as soon as she could.

ohh…arite cool! we need to get this list up here in full, so everyone dusnt have to say what they are or something.

Why not…

…just look through the members list.
Just click the link up top .
The members list can be viewed in order of the amount of posts / date joined / etc…

:confused: I get nothing but the profile word…do you mean click on your own profile?

He means for you to look in your status bar.
Anytime you hover over links, the address usually is displayed in the status bar.
You may have elected not to have the status bar viewable.

The status bar is at the bottom of the browser window, it contains information such as page loading / connection status / encryption status etc.

From your tool bar choose:
[ View ][ Status Bar ] for IE
[ View ][ Show/hide ][ Status Bar ] for Mozilla
if you wish to enable / disable it.

Ahhh! I see it now. :eh: No wonder I never get lucid…I’m not observant enough! :cry:

lol @ moogle - guess i wasn’t too clear hehe.

As for being observant hows this, i have had “tornado dreams” for about 6years (dreams where i am haunted/chased down by tornados) and it wasn’t until the weekend passed that i noticed something that can be a lucidity trigger (other than the fact we in the UK don’t get that many in populated areas :cry: ) and that is my tornadoes NEVER have debris just wind. Only took me 6yrs to notice that not bad eh ? lol

I memeber 2112 and 39th on the poster list.