Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

Wow that is the most sarcasm I ever heard in one go lol!

But Anna’s right, everyone here is talking about themselves and in my opinion being very egocentric. Stop talking about your viewpoints. There has been debates about what you guys have been arguing about for centuries now, and between far more intellegent people then any of us here. You really think you can settle the issue in a thread of a internet forum? Everyone should keep their viewpoints to themselves and not tear this forum apart with polemical issues like the existance of god. Remember what this thread was created for.

But back to my point, Anna, my question to you is what is your goal of posting here. Are you afraid to continue doing what you been doing [if you are telling the truth] and want help to stop it? Or are you curious and want others to confirm your experiences?

EDIT: Oh and good theory Pedro, very sensible.

I agree - we are not here to do polemics or fight.
I must also note that we have one thing in common - we are interested in
lucid dreaming. So this topic is extremely of interest, however it turns out.

Actually, I was only referring to those views based upon the Bible. But, yeah, God as a perfect, omnipotent, benevolent creator just doesn’t fit with the current state of the world. Read a philosophy book. No, read a legitimate philosphy book.

As far as a god existing, some creator, yeah. I could believe that. I don’t believe it, but I don’t disbelieve it. But yeah. It could be.

And the 2000 years was a reference to that point in time in the Bible. The Bible claims the universe was created in 6 days, not 2000 years, and Creationists preach (not teach. It’s not a science.) that the earth is 6000 years old.

See? And you thought I didn’t know my stuff…

Alright. I’m freakin’ tired of this thread. I said in the beginning that I believe Anna is lying or crazy. (I also believe clarkkent is lying or crazy).

I’m sick of this religious debate, so I’m going to say a few more things, then never post in this thread again.

Many take the Bible as a literal historical document. It’s not. That’s all for that.

If you don’t take it as a literal historical document, kudos to you. When I say that I don’t believe in God, I don’t mean I don’t believe in a god, just not Jehovah, Yahweh, GOD, The Lord, etc. I said in my post that God is not what the Bible claims he is. You people even quoted me and then proceeded to yell at me for saying there was no god because of the Bible. But moving on…

Just because you read something in a book doesn’t make it true. People wrote these books. Often, of course not always, people who just want to make money off of other people who they feel are inferior and easy targets. Just watch out for these folks.

I maintain that ESP is bunk. Some psychic somewhere in the world would want the money. It’s that simple. For a million dollars, you could do a few tests. This is America, and they can’t force you to stay or use you like a lab rat. You take the test, claim your prize, and go home.

This should go without saying, but I realize that these are my opinions and not hard facts, but for the most part my opinions are based on hard facts. I won’t say something as if it’s concrete unless all the evidence I’ve seen points that way. In some other post I said, “I’ve heard not dreaming can make you crazy, but I haven’t seen any data.” I was pretty damn sure that was true, but I haven’t seen any numbers, so I said I was unsure.

Ok. Freakin’ done. And I refuse to discuss religion on this board again (which will make some of you happier anyway). I’ll just point to skepticsannotatedbible.com when you say something ludicrous.

Oh yeah, I just gotta call Squall on this…

Haha! Remember that’s the whole point of a message board, to compare your opinions with other people and discuss so as to arrive at some place better than where you started. If we didn’t talk about our opinions, we’d probably just post what books and hyperlinks people should check out. That’s what Google and Amazon are for. And these questions of existence and the boundaries of the human mind aren’t dead. Just because they’re old doesn’t mean they’re exhausted.

And if this thread gets locked because a few of us are disagreeing, seriously, I weep for its users. If we can’t disagree on something without being silenced, then this little community isn’t something I want to be a part of anyway.

And I’m out. :sleep:

Nerdcore. I have noticed that in a lot of your posts in this firum you play angery a lot. takea look at the profanity one. I do not belive that not posting here is the right thing to do, as it is running from a problem, i think that a change of attuide might help you.

Well Anna Now that all this fighting is over ( i seriously hope) i might try and do what you ask. I will try it as well, to bring back objects from the dream. Pedro i kno that you are trying this, how goes?

Anna might you inform us on the how. or the way that you do it, just holding is one thing but there must be more to it then that.

Well i will try it and if i cant do it then i cant, but that doesnt mean that you cant. I cant run 100m in under ten seconds, doesnt mean someone else cant.

So i will see what i can do :happy:

Pedro posted in his diary that he didn’t manage to bring anything.

That wasn’t clear from your post but I strongly disagree with your thinking that the only evidence for God comes from the bible. There aren’t contradictions in the generic view of God, unless if you get into the God of the gaps, religion, man-made interpretations like perfection, etc. If you know some strong arguments against the basic view of God I would be willing to consider it, I have yet to see any. Most philosophical arguments against God seem to be attacking religious interpretation of it. Do you think the only legitimate philosophical material is from a materialistic view? Or what philosophy are you trying to support?

My mistake I don’t know why I put 2000. Before I thought they claimed 10000 but it’s extremely unlikely with what science has discovered about the universe. From what I’ve seen about NDEs the information brought back is also in contradiction with the literalist view of creation. Here is a page about NDEs and the problems in the literal creationist view, it also references the skeptics annotated bible:
near-death.com/experiences/origen11.html

I don’t think that I just don’t agree with most of your opinions on this subject.

r3mot thanx for that :happy: i didnt know taht he had posted that cheers

Richard

I once had a short LD where I sort of tried to bring something back but it didn’t work at all. I was at a dinner table mentally controlling others conversations while holding a wine glass. I could tell I was losing the dream but I held onto the glass, next my vision was gone. I could still feel the glass in my hand and I tried to keep it as long as possible even though I had no vision. Then there was a brief loss of consciousness where I lost it and woke up.

Hey nerdcore and everyone, you know there is a topic designated purely for god talks? Lets try to keep this on topic.
From the skeptic point of view: I think that prank theory is the most likely right now, other then the whole “she’s lying” theory.
From the believer point of view (Which I am forced to take :grrr: ): Anna, you obviously have a huge gift. Try to do something great with it, bring back a cure for AIDs, or cancer or something.

P.S. I don’t see why everyones yelling at nerdcore for being atheist, since alot of people here are. I think its more the way he says it ratheer then what hes saying.

First of all, this thread isn’t a Christian God debate. If anyone wants to run around in that circle, do it somewhere else.

Anna asked for some advice, and I haven’t seen much given. If I were in your shoes, I think I would have done exactly what you’ve done. Get input from an open-minded community of anonymous people. Seeing the reactions you’ve gotten here, I would not advise you to “go public” with your abilities. Your parents would want you to get professional help. And doctors or psychologists would call you crazy and pump you full of drugs. So I think you did good to come here. Didn’t someone’s parents here even forbid them from LDing b/c they thought it was crazy? Something like this could really worry parents.

It seems like you have an ability that you haven’t had to spend years and years developing. Perhaps just as some people LD naturally, you are able to do this naturally. Right now it is at random, but perhaps it could be developed? My advice would be to keep your ability to yourself, you could share your progress with us if you wanted. And see if you can get to the point of doing it at will. Experiment with different objects. As long as you aren’t observing any negative consequences (I don’t see how there could be), there’s no reason not to develop your talent. You may need to improve your LDing skills, I don’t know.

In “Conversations WIth God” and other books of similiar philosophy, they talk about ‘matter’ being lots of ‘energy’ congealed together. They then say that ‘energy’ is lots of ‘thought’ congealed together. We are a long way from understanding how the universe works, but perhaps this is an example of how lots of strong thought can ulitmately become matter, much as the tulpas example. If thought could produce matter somehow, that would explain not only Anna’s ability but the ‘miracles’ done by Jesus and other Masters.

Like others here, I have no reason to either believe or disbelieve Anna. It is definitely possible, as we understand so little of reality. Trying to argue that it’s impossible or that she’s crazy or a liar isn’t helping anyone. She’s asked for some advice, so lets help her out. :smile:

Let’s take up a collection and get Anna a video recorder with night vision (not heat sensing, Anna) and a space heater so she can do away with the blanket.

I was giving some benifit of doubt by going with the sleepwalking theorists, but now I just think she’s a troll.

Let’s see the key, piece of shiny metal, and wood-carved doll. I doubt it would hurt you to show those pieces to prove you have them, but I’m sure you can come up with another excuse.

“Let’s see the key, piece of shiny metal, and wood-carved doll. I doubt it would hurt you to show those pieces to prove you have them, but I’m sure you can come up with another excuse.”

Hi all and thanks again, sending you pictures of the objects is not something that i’m going to do at this point at least, even if i would it will be very stupid and not proving anything, i can allways take some random objects from around my house taking their pictures and comming here telling you “Walla! here are some objects that i brought from my dreams!! look!” what good will it be? it will be very stupid becouse it’s not a proving anything, it’s will not prove that they are from a dream, it’s just an objects, so what’s the point in doing it? i don’t see any logic in such thing. Anyway i’m not going to publish pictures of the objects here, at least for now i want to keep them to myself only and not to other eyes.

As i said earlier most of the times it’s just not working for me, but sometimes i just hold an object (small object) in my hands, i holding it VERY tight and i concentrate only on it, i’m doing it when the dream is about to comming to it’s end or when i’m waking myself up at will to bring the object to the waking world.

I don’t know if i want to stop this or if i want to experiment it some more, i don’t know if it’s safe of not, i’m just a confuse about this subject and some posts here really helps, maybe i should work harder on this to get more andbetter results (the last time i was succeed in bringing an object from a dream was 1.5- 2.5 months ago, i don’t remember clearly the date).

As i said i did not came here to prove anything to anyone and for this i have no problem at all with this who don’t believe me, the importent thing for me is that after 2 years or so i letted my secret out and only for this i feel much much better.

Thanks all,
Anna

That is little unfair dear:)
hehe first yoy get us all up on our toes and now youre saying youre not going to reaveal more.Thats frustrating:(
The reason why so many people said it might be a lie or a prank is because we dont wanna dissapointment.For us Your ability is like a miracle.If its true we are witnessing huge breaktrough…actually greatest breakthrough that ever happened on this field since proving lucid dreams exists.Its a milestone and we are really,really interested cuz a lot of us made dreams their lifestyle,the topic to study, the most important thing in our lives.
Thats why emotions are pulling us back and forth.
So please…once u made such a wonderfull posts,dont take it away now.
Take care[/u][/b]

Problem is that you already mentioned the objects. It won’t prove anything 100%, because you could’ve thought of objects you had before making the post (I think you didn’t and now you’re backpedalling), but it would give you some amount of credibility. Now, you have none.

Trolling, trolling, trolling…

Jack is right, dear Anna. Please don’t abandon us now. Surely you can understand the skeptiscm of some of our members considering the extraordinary talent that you have. However, from reading the posts on this thread, it is apparent that the majority of dreamers here including myself do believe you, and we would like to work with you to give you support and encouragement. So please stay with us.

don’t blaime you anna. Seems some people here are too busy with their own oppinions of whether it even happened and whether god exsists to even bother answering your original question.

If anything some of the people who replied here should be ashamed of themselves, they certainly didn’t add anything useful and were too busy making the topic about themselves and ‘god’ rather than the original topic.

Oh,lets not be harsh and come back to “nice mode”:slight_smile:

I agree with Dark Matter…someone go make a GOD thread if thats what people would like to talk about!

Oh yeah! Hey Dark Matter? sorry i missed a few posts and read the thread wrong when you were talking about remote viewing! Sorry about that!

wow! I just read every one of the 105 posts and asorted linkage. And let me say i am quite pleased that you guys ended up getting back on thopic that was pissing me off.
Any way. yes anna please do keep us posted with new and exciting info on this be it picture or whatever. Maybe what the dreams were like that you pulled these iteams from. If i had that abillity i would never leave my bed. I’d be sleeping all day exparimenting with different objects.
I this is indeed happening, I would highly sugest not tring to re-animate some one in this way. Maybe she’ll come back as a zombie and it will be night of the living dead all over again :smile: . You should deffenantly develop your LDing skillz more.
AHHH my mind is a fluster with wave after wave of idea!!! I’m not into supernatural things but occationally i’ll let my imagination go crazy on a subject such as this.
you asked for help i don’t know what to say except research dreaming, verious metaphysical stuff, and work on your dream controll. However i am full of ideas of things to do with this uniqu talent.

the first thing i thing i would do is try to take an iteam back into a dream with me. Just grip that key firmly whail going to sleep, maybe tape your hand shut around it. and when you become lucid remmember that there’s a key in your hand and try to bring it back into the dream and leave it there. see if it disapears…

Or, oh, there was a topic about mind clinics somewhere on this board, and people were talking about imagining taking LD pills in hopes it would increas lucid dreaming. In a lucid dream create a bottle of LDing pills and pull them out of your dream with you. of course if it worked you’d have to send me some for giving you the idea :tongue: That could be proffitable.

Try to bring something living back like a bird or a something or an egg of something. that could be intersting.

Anyway, every one was talking about how revolutionary this could be and what not. Saying that dream could posibally then be simply other dementions and such. uh oh, Think about all the things you’ve done in lucid dreams when you thought they were just in your head. would you be ashamed, or embarresed if you found out it was another plain of reallity??

how longs this post been hear??? 2… 3… days? That is a lot of posts.