Why did you choose the nick you have now???

soo…worm :smile:
1.I love all the Worms games
2.Girls from my school call me like that :wink:

aneflan dosn’t mean anything, i was in situation that i had to choose irc nick name, and i couldn’t choose anything, so i just randomly pressed keyboard and litle modified what came and so i chose aneflan :happy:
hmm my real name is antti so both names begin with a :smile:

Because i like cats irl and i didnt want it to be spelled like the everyday word ‘cat’ so i chose the K instead :wink:

umm worm is there a reason for that…on second thoughts better not

Mine is what it is cause i love the idea of time and i love the idea that it doesnt affect our souls just our bodys. Plus i feel that i have lived through many times and will continue to do so. I like the idea of a infinity symbol 8 side ways.

So that is why, i posted more about it on sealife but i forgot it all now:D:D

For the purpose of expressing my addiction to the greatest band of time, the perfect drug, and it fits with the forum topic.

I was broke, and doing math homework. I also have this S/N elsewhere.

nerdcore = hardcore nerd (Lowercase ‘cuz that’s how I’m livin’)
I do what I want. It makes me weird. I’d rather play video games than sports. I cry in movies. I fall in love. I wear the same thing every day. I thoroughly hate popular music and I don’t watch TV. I would never change for anybody but myself. I will not compromise who I am or what I want.

nerdcore.

I chose GenericMan becuase it is the name of a superhero I made up while hanging out with some friends and i started using for online games and the like it just stuck i guess.

Atreyu is a character in the movie The Neverendind Story II…that world always reminds me of my dream world, even as a kid. There was a dream that I had that I was named Ateyu by a star in space. It was a very cool dream! So ever since then, Atreyu has been my name in my dreams.

I first uses UnitedSoul when i started playing mmorpgs a few years ago. It was appropriate for the game i was playing. I wanted it to say something about me, portraying a spiritual side to me. i beleive i am on a journey to be at 1 with myself :eh: , to understand myself to the fullest..... anyway, there u go, i used UnitedSoul for a game and its stuck with me :tongue:

well i got fear from final_fear which is what i usally use on games and forums i got final_fear from final fantasy games . i’ve beat all the final fantasy games and 7 was my first so it’s always gonna be the best to me :grin:

Because its my name and its short :happy:

Jeff

Yay…another Final Fantasy Player! We are taking over the forum. :tongue:

lol … final fantasy forever! :cool:

Daysong was the name of a character in a story I was writing a year or so ago. I never ended up finishing the story, but the name Daysong was so pretty that I couldn’t let it go to waste. I’m not quite sure why it’s lowercase… I guess it just looked nifty like that :grin:

When it comes to usernames I try to be cool or witty…but I wasn’t feeling overly cool or witty when I joined so I just went for Pedro. My name is Peter but I HATE that name! A few people I know call me Pedro including my family as my dad is also called Peter and it gets confusing!

Other ideas was thinking about:
Pedro, Lord of the Ovaries.
Lucid_Pete
Voice of the voiceless

Umm I dunno…Pedro is pretty boring but at least it’s simple and easy to spell, right?

Pedro is also funny character from polish book for kids.He allways curses “Carramba” and is very likable villain:)

I coudn’t come up with a good nickname so I just used my last name.
I don’t think the letter Ö is supported, so I had to spell it with O

I based my nick on one of my favorite books by Richard Bach. After I found out my brother’s e-mail address was TN_Adrom (mordant backwards), I did the same thing with “illusions” and put the underscore between sno and issuli to mess people up. Anyhow, I highly recommend Illusions. It’s a great read.

I’ve been using my nick for about 8 years or so already. It’s a japanese female name that I first heard in an anime called Sailormoon. I just like the name cause it starts with M (as my real name) and cuase it sounds so cute. It actually means a beautiful child. :content: