Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

cool so we found out it was a hoax most likely. Now if someone could post some theories of my experiences similar to this (posted in the topic somewhere) i would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Me too. :smile: But let’s give a nod to a great troll - thanks Anna.

Well, I personally think it is rather sad that this was a hoax :neutral: . The ideas brought up in this thread captured the imagination of many people here and provoked quite an emotional response (to put it mildly).

Wooooooooow…woooow!! stop horses!! wait!

I’m definitely not Susan and i did not lie to you, this is not a hoax! :sad:

I read your last messages in the thread and i feel that i must reply it although i did not wanted to write in this thread again, i’m definitely not Susan and have i never wrote here under this name, the subject of lucid dreaming is very developed in the area where i live and we also have a plentiful forum on this subject on the net, it’s looks logic to me now that Susan can be one of many people in my cantry that know and read (like me) about this subject and becouse i’m from a small cantry she can probebly use the same server company that i’m using becouse we have not more then 2-3 main known internet servers, this can explain the similar info for both of us if she is really from my cantry which is very logic, but i can tell you for sure that i did not write this message! i’m not Susan!!!

About my english,i don’t know what you think but my english is very poor quality, i’m can write here only with a dictionary, i’m using a dictionary in average for every 7-8 words that i write, for example the word “consciousness” is one of the most confused and complex words in english that i know, i never remember how to write it or how say it and each time when i have to write it (like now for example) i must look in the dictionary to see how to spell it correctly, if the manager of this forum wll check how much time pass from the moment i started to write my messages and untill i finish it, you will see and understand that if my english was good as you think i was writing my message in 10% of the time that i do.

I stand behind each and every word that i wrote here but on the other hand i accept Susan (or whatever she’ll be) advice and i think i should and better work on it on my own at least for now.

Don’t be so quick in judging people.

Anna.

She’s Back! :cool_laugh:

Now you gonna make US feel guilty Anna?
You still dont see anything wrong with your attitude?
It does not matter now if you`re Susan or not.Its about how you were warmly welcomed here and i guess thats obligatory thing.
You need to understand that making statements like you goes with responsibility.Are you suprised we are dissapointed at you?Its because you didnt take that responsibility.
How would u feel if i told you i know how to make your life different and seeing how interested you are gave you nothing but words to prove it?
Know what i mean?
Hope you do and if u decide to post here again you will be responsibile for your words.

hmm it’s interesting that people only talk about anna’s posts because she is new and can therefore be called “troll” “hoaxer” etc.

but when i stated having similar experiences - a long time member - everyone looks the other way and continues to bash anna.

Funny that.

this topic should be locked because all i have seen is people bash someone - hoax or not this thread has done nothing but make me feel ashamed to come to the forum and certainly this post.

If anna is a troll and hoaxer so be it, but if that is a reason to become rude and arrogant then i want no part of the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome (she’s back!! :cool_laugh:) …

Sorry if i disappoint any of you but my aim was never comming here and prove to you that i’m speaking or telling you the true, i only wanted to get your help and advice (and you did!) and to tell you the true? i hoped in the deep of my heart that there will be someone here that will tell me that he also got this ability to bring objects from his dream, this would have make me more then happy. to know that i’m not alone on this.

All i can say is SORRY for your feelings about me, but all my words where real and true, i’m not going back on what i said in this tread.

Thanks,
Anna

It all boils down to the old adage, that a prophet is never accepted in his own home town. Only people who experienced the paranormal truly believe Anna like myself and others. None the less, it is difficult Anna for many good people to believe something so far beyond the world of reality as we know it. So their skepticism is understandable. What I hear from reading this thread are voices crying out to you to help them understand your situation better and to aid them in achieving this remarkable gift you have. Keep in mind that opinions will vary and a little occassional criticism is to be expected and is nothing personal. But most importantly I urge you to continue working with the wonderful people on this site and not lose heart. Thx

Your Welcome, it’s suprising to me; that once you decided this was your last post, we pull you back :smile: . Now, i wanna ask, how recent have you pulled something out fo your dream? and what was it?

Dear Hubbs,

I really did’nt planed or wanted to write here again, but i didn’t stop reading this tread becouse some of you wrote interesting posts and i find lot of posts here helpfull for me, as i wrote in ny first message today -

“I read your last messages in the thread and i feel that i must reply it although i did not wanted to write in this thread again

Anna

Tell us more about the dreams you have.All of them are lucid?How were the ones that ened up with you having objects from them?
Why did you pick up just those objects?Did it on purpose or without giving it a thought?
Lets skip the objects realness part for now.tell us more about your dreams:)

This is because you’ve proven yourself to be an active participant to this forum already, whereas Anna has not. We can only form an opinion from what we’ve been given, and so far I guess a lot of people haven’t seen any evidence to support Anna’s claim. She continues to neglect any details whatsoever, yet for some reason was under the impression people here would accept her bizarre pitch with open arms. Perhaps if she posted in at least a couple of other common-discussion threads, they’d be more willing to accept her contribution as a friendly discussion, and not a cheeky attempt to generate controversy.

It also seems unlikely that someone from her ISP would register an account here just to post a single message in praise of the author’s one-off statement.

Well, this time i really think this would be my last message here. I don’t know who is Susan and why she said what she said, and i don’t know what’s likely and what’s unlikely, all i know is that i didn’t wrote Susan’s message.

Susan, whoever you are and whoever you’ll be, if you are reading this messase - i think that you own me an explenation for your words, please explain yourself, you can send me a provite message, i will wait for it.

Best regards all,
Anna

I really dont understand this thread, once i think i understand it, I’m back to being confused. I thought the whole idea of this thread was asking [i]

[/i] We all gave are answers, and you told your story, and that was that. Now, after 7 pages of knowing the same facts, i dont know what to think or believe (i’m very open minded, even for the impossible). And i think im done caring, if you wanna explain the full situation that’s cool, but at this point, i dont even think that’s relevant anymore. But I’ll say 2915 views is alot of attention, so I guess the 15 minutes of attention are done. So long ANNA , I hope you enjoyed your stay, and hopefully the questions you asked were answered. :peek:

And what are the odds that both would happen to be from the same ISP… indeed, strange. It would indicate possibly a friend or someone who had seen Anna use this board. Her mother perhaps? Who has access to the PC you use to post here, Anna, if I may ask?

This story reminded me of the John Titor hoax - the guy had posted to a forum too, claiming he was a time travellor.
There’s the possibility IMHO that perhaps someone is doing “research” for a movie on lucid dreams and they want to spice it up a bit. Perhaps it’s a horror movie - recall the references to dead people and wooden dolls…

I’m not saying this is for sure (such) a hoax. But in the Titor case, there was some evidence provided at least. Some photos from his ‘manual’, etc were made public. Even some information which was safely deposited with one of the time travel forum regulars.

In Anna’s case, all we have are her words and not much more. Of course she should tell us some more about her dreams, etc, which would help us understand that she is not a hoaxer but someone interested in lucid dreams.

I think it looks (too much) like ANNA was aiming at becoming the next John Titor (hoax), basically…

That depends on where she is from i guess… Until a couple of years ago, we mostly only had one isp which had a monopoly… So is not that strange… Would be weird if it turned out that ips was in same town/city though.

wow everybody.
anna said she wasnt posting here anymore, as soon as someone makes the connection that they are the same person she comes back

Wooooooooow…woooow!! stop horses!! wait!

hahaha…come on! close the thread this is seriously ridiculous, especially those of you that started praising anna AGAIN lol

see this? no of course you can’t, but this is me punching myself

OK,

I find some of your last posts here very insulting. You want to know something? well, the true is that i told you only part of the story, I DO have an ability of sometimes bringing objects from my dreams this is all true if you believe it or not, but that is only part of the story, i didn’t tell you all the details about it, you ask yourself “why she can’t show us the objects?? what’s the big deal here?? why can’t she tell us about her dreams???” well I CAN’T! - and there is a very good reason for why i can’t do that, and there is also a good reason for why i can’t tell you all the details about my abilities, you can continue claiming that this is a hoax and that this is ridiculous and that this was a joke and so on, all i can tell you is that this is not a joke and that all that i told you here IS TRUE, you can be sure about that.

I think the best things for me will be stop reading this thread anymore, i already heard too much slander from some of you, sorry but i can’t stand it anymore although i thought that i could and i tried to ignore it, but this is too much.

Have a nice life, thanks for the help, sorry for your bother.

Yours,
Anna