Stargate SG-1 "The Changeling" Technique

Here’s a new technique which might help, much like the movies which have been suggested such as Waking Life…

Watch the (season 6) Stargate SG-1 episode “The Changeling”… with all Teal’c’s false awakenings, I think it increases the possibility that you’ll have one yourself.
Then if you have been doing reality checks, you should be able to know that you are dreaming and turn it into an LD.

Two great lines from the episode:
Teal’c: “(The dream) was so real.”
Jack: “Ooh I love when that happens.”

I saw this episode (series 6: episode 19) for the first time yesterday (UK terrestial TV). It was good but it didn’t help induce any LDs. :grin:

That’s too bad!

Well, it only worked once for me - the first time. I haven’t seen it again yet.
But the episode with the mirror gave me that alternate reality dream, so I wouldn’t discount the possibility.

The episode of Ed called “Captain Lucidity” also brought on a lucid dream for me too.

I saw that yesterday.

It got me realy intrested in lucid dreaming and a search on google showed me this.

It got me a very short Lucid dream yesterday. I was so happy :smile:

Yeah, I watched it, and that night I had my first LD since trying (I had attempted but gave up about a year earlier). It was very high-level. As soon as I realized I was dreaming, it was like there was a drastic change in clarity. I could see better, hear better…it was awesome.

Did you see the Ed one or the Stargate one?

What about the smallville episode in which clark gets a new neighbor that enters his dreams so he will help her. Maybe that will help you have LDs. :wink: