For all of you videogames lovers...

I dont know if this is the rigth place to put this topic… but here it goes…
There is a realy cool game for PS2 that MAY be helpfull in dream recall…
its no other than Rez.
Becouse of the game, i had dreams wth it and almost questioned reality oe dreams…
anyone has this game??? if so, what do you think about it…

my ex was always more interested in that fancy Japanese “add-on” that came with that “game”

you mean the transvibrator???

Any game that gets me immersed in it always helps with lding. I usually play an hour on my pc or xbox before I sleep

Jesus, yeah, Rez. I got really into that and completed it incredibly quickly, and then got bored with it. I’m currently trying really hard t unlock all the extras etc. - I’m currently trying to get 300,000 points (or is that 30,000? not sure) on area 5. That’s difficult.

I can’t say I’ve dreamt about it, but I have noticed that if you play it for long enough, eg. more than an hour and then close your eyes (even after you’ve stopped playing) you really can still see it. And it certainly is very cool and psychedelic, even though I’m not usually into that sort of music at all.

:sad: I didn’t get that vibrator thingy!

What can you unlock with 300,000 points on area five???
im coruntly trying to win direct assault in Psychadelic…

lol - The colour schemes thing got extremely annoying. There’s like 6 of them you have to unlock, and they are all extremely similar. But after you get all 6 you unlock some other stuff. Decent stuff.

If you get onto the top of the high score table in all 5 of the areas, you unlock boss rush mode apparently. Well, I’m afraid I’ve done that for areas 1-5 (that’s 150,000 in the first 4 areas and 300,000 in the last one) and I only unlocked a new camera mode, which was disappointing. Apparently you unlock a new camera mode after playing on score attack mode for 5, 10, 20, and 30 minutes (or something like that). So I suspect I will have to get the top score on Direct assault mode too to unlock Boss Rush mode. Which will be tedious - it’s 1,000,000 points.

What do you think of the Music? I like the music for the Lost Area a lot (I don’t know if you’ve found that bit yet) and I quite like the area 5 music, but the rest I basically hate.