paper clips ( this is no joke)

heh weird but i have the same problem just not with paper clips it’s with lady bugs. those things follow me everywhere! at school, friends houses,and in my room… what do lady bugs mean? luck? hopefully

Dude, just stop looking for them. Really, it’ll help. You must see hundreds of chocolate bars a day. The chocolate bars are not stalking you (as amusing as that’d be…) and the only reason you don’t notice this is because you don’t look for them.

It’s all in your head mate. If you can’t stop seeing paperclips everywhere, then start punishing them :cool:. Put em in your pocket, and when you get home cook them in your microwave. Don’t forget to laugh manically whilst they are melting :devil:.

Dude! I can see like… it’s like… I have three eyes or something. Totally :alien:.

PCILD?

Cool, i found a new method :grin:
Im gonna stop giving importance to the paper clips i find, maybe its wath you guys say… its all i my mind.
Give me two weeks of paper clip ignorance, and i shall give you the results. :tongue:

Do you think that if a person beleives that something is storking them so much, they begin to have paraniod dilusions and hillusinations?

Yes, but be careful, the paper clips could attack you during the night and leave little paper clip marks all over your body.

Get a 20 pound note (or your currency), and make an S shape. Then put a paper clip across each gap and pull. The paper clips will mysteriously join. I think you’ll be pleasntly… unimpressed.

Of coarse. Why do you think teenagers get so nervous whenever the police drive by :tongue:?

This was happening to me for a while last year, with playing cards. Everywhere I went, whether it be a friend’s place, work, or down the road, I’d see a few playing cards around the place. Even in dreams, there’d be individual playing cards laying around for seemingly no reason.

Anyway, I decided that there’s simply a huge number of these items around the place these days, and you simply don’t realize until you’re consciously taking notice of them. If I started paying attention to every paperclip I see from now on, I’m sure I’d notice just how common they are as well. :smile:

There is no doubt that this only in your head. There are more paperclips in the world than people. Do you freak out every time you see a person?

Another posibility is that you have split personality and your other self leaves paperclips all over… but…

The simplest answer is usually the correct one… which is more simple?

Man that personality idea is scary…
I think i discovered how to deal with this…

maybe its coincidence maybe its paranormal or just bad luck

I say, dont worry about it, i already am handling this…

I think it’s extremely obvious what the reason for this is. Everyone who has posted here before is completely and utterly wrong.

The problem is, you’re obviously Magnetic!

If im magnetic, why does it only happens with clips???

When I first came across this post I was gonna reply that I rarely see paperclips in my waking life and found the Ampout’s situation odd, to say the least. This morning once I got to school, I was waiting in one of the buildings and I glanced on the floor and saw a paperclip. I laughed, thinking about Ampout and picked it up and put it in my backpack. As a friend and I were walking to class five minutes later, I noticed something shiny on the ground and realized it was another paperclip. I picked that one up as well and put it with the first one (you can never have too many paperclips). In class, we got our career/aptitude tests back and what was holding the thick package together? Yes, one big paperclip. Now I don’t really think this is incredible, just a coincidence. I just thought it was funny how things turn up when they’re in your sub-c. :wink:

Yeah, nice example this is!!

I have had a period in which, whenever I checked a digital clock, I saw numbers like ‘22:22’, ‘11:11’, etcetera. It went really scary after some time!

JJJ

Sno_isulli wrote:

Correct me if im wrong, but aren`t schools normally abundant with paperclips? :tongue:

This sounds interesting, I’ll be looking out for paperclips sno_isulli!

I guess so, but my point was that I rarely see or notice them. Having this post in mind was what made me notice things I often overlook. I just thought it a bit funny is all.

Today someone asked me for a paperclip. I wouldn’t normally have thought anything of it, but after reading this…

Hmmm,Today I saw post-it’s every where,it made me think of this topic. :content: