Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD)

hm, i will try it i will try it :smile: Lol. What’s better in your opinion? To wake up after 3 h or after 6 h ? :happy:

This night, I woke up and decide to try to HILD again.
But as I am stubborn and never follow instructions, :tongue: while moving my finger, I repeated “1. I’ll have a lucid dream, 2. etc.”
After a lot of time and 2 unsuccessful RC, I began to enter in a strange state of consciousness, and I feeled my moving hand twice, as if there was a real hand with few fellings, and I couldn’t know if it was moving or not ; and a dreamed hand, which was moving.
In the same time, I began to forget a lot of things, what I projected to do if I was in a dream, forget also my “mantra” ( I realize suddenly I was thinking : I’ll have a liquid dream" instead of “a lucid dream” :confused: ), etc.
I had some HI too and I began to be too much emotive and happy when something strange happend. I tried to be more quiet.
But I couldn’t go further. My arm began to hurt a little, and a 3rd RC failed. :sad:
And all that has lasted about half an hour, so I went to sleep. I wonder how people can enter quickly in a dream. :bored:

I tried playing some sound in the background (it didnt have a beat, and no singing, just mystical sounds). I think I woke up about 5 times during the night in a tired state, a few of the times I was so tired, I just fell back to sleep. Finaly, that morning, I woke up very very tired, and I tried the tech. Almost instantly, a tingly feeling came over my body, and I held my nose to do a RC (Almost like SP w/in the dream) I then laid there holding my nose for a while, just breathing thru it, and then imagined my room, and got up.

I was going to try that this morning but it went something like this…

Why’d I set this alarm? Oh… I’m going to try the new… Zzzzzzzz.

I’ll try again and make sure I dont fall asleep before I even begin. Haha :tongue:

I Had the exact experience, i was so very sleep that when i turned off the alarm ( i didn’t know why i’d set it), and when i hit the pillow i was sleeping again lol… damn i was near :smile:

I told my frend about this tec and he had 2 Lds in raw…

For me this technic worked excellent! First night when I tried this I got two pretty good lucid dreams in one night.

First time when I tried I fall directly to sleep, but the second and third try worked excellent! And I’m not even a excperienced lucid dreamer, I’ve only tried it once for around 3 months ago starting to remembering my dreams and that stuff. I left that techninc after only a few days and since that i havn’t tried any lucid dreaming at all until now.

seems like a very effective technique for some people! I’ll try it if I can remember :smile:

And another swede joins the forums !
welcome Dr.Stein :partying_face:

Do not forget me :smile: and welcome Dr.Stein!

Thanks! Its nice to be here! :smile: And do try that technique, its really worth it!!!

Another LD from hild!
I robbed a bank! :smile:

Hey, wow. This tech sounds really good!

I usually feel really (really) tired when I wakle up for WBTB. So tired in fact, that I just can’t be bothered to stay up or write in my DJ. Can’t even be bothered to read it…

So, this may work well for me…
… and it may be able to break my dry spell. I’ll post up results tommorrow :grin:.

I’ve tried HILD:ing twice (failed once, and almost did it the second time)
Feels like a promising technique!

From my DD:

Try to do a RC next time… :smile:

I tired this last night (as I said I would).

First attempt:

Relaxed my body and started doing the finger thingy after around half a minute.
No success at all.

Second Attempt:

Kept myself relaxed for longer. I waited until I got the pre dream ‘mind dreams’ thingies. I honestly thought I was two guys, who were books, who were trying to be sold.
When I realised that was stupid, I started doing the finger thing.

Almost strait away I got the tingly feeling. But coupled with a less pleasant sensation of someone trying to pull me out my body. I’ve experinced this once before, but not so strong and not for so long.

Once that was gone, my vision (though my eyes were closed) zoomed in and out (or rather, seemed moved backwards and forwards).

I think I should have waited until these went away completely before taking my RC’s… but I got impatient and did it whilst my vision was still funny (though moving slower and less often) and arms tingling slightly.

After that, I just decided to elave it there and go to sleep.

How long did u sleep? Did u do it in the morning ore at the night?

I tried your technique lastnight, -hargarts-, but, unfortunately, I think I fell asleep almost immediately after getting up without really doing anything :cry: . I’m gonna try again tonight, though. So maybe I’ll have better luck :wink:

Sureal, I think your were close.
You may have been “trying” to fall asleep. Try not to think about anything. (because you might start to dream about it when the dream starts). I like what you did to get tired - waited till you started to kinda-dream in your head, Ill have to give that a try.

Repleh, I think you were in the tired state… So it should work if you do it at that point. :smile:

Could both of you please tell me what what time you tried it at, and when you went to sleep? Also, did you set an alarm? Thanks!

I set my alarm last night for 4 hours after Iv gone to sleep. I have no memory at all of the alarm going off… I mean, it will make this loud buzzing sound for 1 hour… you would have thought I would have woken up… hahah

Ill try again tonight… :smile:

Hmm, I’m not quite sure exactly what time I went to sleep, but it was probably somewhere inbetween 2:15 AM and 2:45 AM. I have an alarm clock, but I can sleep through it for a few hours if I’m tired enough, so I asked my mom if she would wake me up (she’s an early bird), and she woke me up around 7:30 AM. So I probably had about 5 hours of sleep.

When my mom woke me up, I didn’t think I felt tired enough so I thought I’d better relax a bit before moving my fingers and such, but I guess I was more tired than I thought, because I don’t think I ever started to move my fingers :bored:

I’m going to try again tonight, though. So I’ll try to post the results soon after. I think this technique will work as long as I don’t fall asleep that quickly :content:

Well it’s good that you fell back to sleep that quickly… just remember to do the movement :smile: