Chakra in-line

why do you say that we shouldn’t be lying down?

laying down will cause your mind to be sluggish, not sharp. you must not lay down so your mind will stay alert and sharp.

my mind doesn’t stay sharp and alert while sitting up, it can fall asleep doing that too, but yeah, i guess that makes sense.

I thought this was because then you’re not wired with the Earth through your feet. The connection with raw Earth energies is extremely important and necessary to obtain a well-balanced flowing of chi through the chakras and your body. At least in Taoist esoteric tradition :content:

Yes your correct, that and the fact that you wouldnt be fully alert. its good that the people in this forum actaully know more than just “how to WILD” like everyone hasnt already done that. Not to put anyone down but i feel the need to say this, LD4ALL KICKS THE CRAP OUTTA DV!!! But i wish DV well. :om:

The palm chakras are strongly connected to the plexus solaris from origin.
The more lowered your brainwaves are the stronger the chi will flow through chakras and the more open chakras will be. Someone with delta waves will have way more active chakras then someone with alpha waves in his consciousness waking.
Meaning that thats the point where talents walks in and that u cant learn from books or from visualisation or from tech.
In the west there is a strong tendency we all can learn a tech…true mostly but they forget to tell that we are not all at the same talent level.
The west thinks in tech and makes things of the east often like fast food.
But monks and yogi dont train decades for nothing :wink:

About laying down or sitting or standing up with straight back…one line.
It depends on your goal.
When i want chi flow, to stimulate all chakras…like for health i do that sitting or standing up. also that roots better (rootchakra).
Or when i want to do zazen…that doesnt work so good laying down.
But when i want to be conscious (lucid) through all sleep levels even into a near death experience i lay down and melt my awareness and my breating as one at the plexus solaris. Then i can enter all sleep levels with full consciousness, even below deep sleep.
so it also has to do with what your goal is.

About DV…talks like that create the hunger for competition.
Why do that…when its already obvious you are where you want to be :wink:
In the netherlands we have a good saying…excellent wine doesnt need advertisement, its taste and quality will speak for itself :wink:
Lets not provoke members from DV…a great person sees the quality of the other party and works along with them.
I mean would u like that DV members talk about ld4all like you do about DV? And where is the advantage for both parties in boasting?

Keep up the good work ThirdEyeOpenWide…because of the past weeks i had to make this clear right away, sorry! :wink:

This is not personal but a signal to all ld4all members…
Respect and no boasting, coexistance and no provoking :wink:

Jeff

So, this has me thinking; will this chi energy work, be best effective if I do this standing up outside barefoot. Is the Earth energies the key?

I’ll answer my own question by testing this out today.
This is a good topic. thanks for the suggestions ThirdEyeOpenWide,
and that’s what I’m striving for; my third eye to be open wide.

#Six

Lol #six be glad your third eye isnt fully open or you would be in a trance experience constantly. All is best when its in balanced connection with all other chakras. I doubt if u could function lol if your third eye would be wide open :happy:

Perhaps… When doing energy work, I’m always barefoot. It strengthens contact with the Earth. But you don’t need to stand up. As long as your spinal column is straight and perpendicular to the Earth (because it forms the connection between the Earth and Heaven. It’s like the Tree of Life to connect microcosm with macrocosm) it’s ok. So sitting straight will also work.
The chi in your body is stored in several storage centers, the main one is the t’an tien, behind the navel. If you’re serious with chi practice, you need to raise your energy level. There are two ways, as far as I know off, to extract energy from the environment: through solar power and especially through connection with raw Earth energies. These energies enter your body through the soles of your feet and are stored in the storage centers. Afterwards you can access these energies to transform them using cleansing techniques and chakra practice. They will be filtered, concentrated, refined and ultimately integrated with your whole body. This in effect will result in increasing healing powers, chakra activity, psychic development, life awareness and general health of your body, mind and soul.

Thanks for the tips Mystic, I really appreciate all the help I can get.
This end of August, I am going to start taking Ti Chi classes every Saturday morning. I’m really excited. I will learn as much as I can and share what I learn.
:cool:
#Six

jeff

!!!

how long did it take you to be able to enter all levels of sleep consciously? Is it something that is actually very simple and easy, but very hard to figure out to do?

is the solar plexis right at the base of the sternum? Why do you focus on it as opposed to other places? One time when entering SP I think I got sucked down into it… it was an odd feeling.

also do you have to open all chakras in order, or will having one eventually fairly open and easy to work with help open the harder to open ones, since they are just basically energy terminals of sorts, if one is open it spills energy to the others?

if i turn my focus to my anja, or third eye, i can focus on it so much that i not only feel that chakra, but i am so well connected to it that the amount of “energy” my brain is getting from it can literally become painful, with enough focus.

is that a good or bad thing?

i hope its a good thing, cause right now im thinking, either i got some sick kind of gift, or im screwed…

yeah i get the “brain pain” too…

you should stop and try to distribute the energy evenly throughout the body instead of just wailing on your third eye so much.

thing is, though, the pain is not in my brain, it’s in the exact spot of the anja…

but i think im starting to figure out how to remove the energy. not transfer it so much as just getting rid of it, but it should help me keep things slightly under control.

its hell to pull off the same for any other chakra though…

If you feel a lot of pressure in the third eye, shift your awareness to the ming-men, the spot at your back which lies exactly opposite to the navel. This helps to cool excess yang energy in your head. Concentrating here lets the energy descend back to your feet chakra. It can help a lot! But if you have really severe headaches, it can take a few days before the symptoms are over. In that case, intensively concentrate on the ming-men for about 30 minutes, two times a day, until all the symptoms are gone.

I’m glad there are people here well versed and interested in chakra and energy manipulation. :happy:

Anyway, I have a similar…issue… with the third eye chakra. I often feel pressure there and if I concentrate on it for awhile, the pressure excelerates slowly and begins to feel painful. It becomes painful to the point where my entire forehead burns, as if there is some kind of ethereal flame there.

Whats interesting is, I often find that focusing on my feet redistributes the energy and I no longer feel pain, but I always have a feeling of dull swirling or pressure there. I’m wondering if perhaps I am inadvertantly channeling too much energy to my third eye chakra.

It does appear to have its uses, and I do feel that I am more prone to yang feelings/energy. When I meditate I sometimes enter into a trance like state where my vision appears somewhat like a radar screen. I see swirlling clockwise moving lights, seem to be indigo colored.

I often meditate on this hill and when I enter into this trance like state every blade of grass that appears is replicated into the same one. So Instead of seeing unique ground, plant life, etc… I just see the same pattern over and over again. The same perfect blade of grass.

Weird stuff I know.

Sometimes when I attempt WILD I focus on third eye chakra and that seems to help speed things along. Has anyone else found that it helps?

i find that any energy work helps bring about paralysis and wild but for me most of the pain in the third eye, it migrates to my entire “brain” i can feel it “clicking” like neural processes or synapses going on, or something, it’s really weird.

I don’t know what it means…

one time while WILDing all I had to do was make my brain click and I’d be paralysed… but I have to be in a real deep near trance state to do that… in the early morning.

I also get muscle spasms frequently while doing energy work, but very rarey if ever I get them during the day anymore, I used to get hem a lot during the day… hmm.

I used to get many muscle spasms as well. I also had a very chaotic and scary upheaval of my solar plexus chakra that went on for almost three days. I’d have muscle spasms in my stomach and when I closed my eyes I couldn’t help but picture what I felt there. It was like a tube that was wound up like a hose, and inside was yellow-orangeish energy. It was constricted and the energy was slow moving through the tubes. When I focused and sped up the blood I felt tremondous release and felt a great deal better than I had in years. It was well worth the fright that I felt throughout the ordeal.

Anyway, some call that Kundalini energy, pranic lifeforce from the buddhist and hindu religions that naturaly purges the body of negative emotional blocks, or just reinforces your chakra(s) with supernatural energies. What you may be experiencing is a kundalini flow. Just google it up for information. Reading about it helped me with my Solar Plexus issue.

If you feel you’ve got it under control I wouldn’t worry too much. That trick with paralysis is nice, I’ve never been able to do that through concentration on Ajna(third eye). It just seemed to come naturaly to me before or after sleep.

oh i’m sorry what i meant was any energy works brings about paralysis if you’re in the right condition, such as in the early morning.

this is very odd because I really thought I specified that.

I’d say you’re definitely concentrating too much energy into your third eye. Accumulation of chi can give you minor complaints, such as headaches, bleeding nose, vision problems or nausea. In general, accumulation of chi in the third eye chakra can lead to hallucinations, delusions, obsessions, concentration problems and nightmares. If this accumulation persists, it will even affect the surrounding tissues and organs. So it’s best to drain the chi from that place as soon as you notice an accumulation. Major draining points in the body are the feet and the coccyx at the base of the spine. The major energy point to concentrate on, whenever you have an accumulation of chi above the navel area, is always the ming-men. When you have chi accumulation beneath the navel area, you can concentrate on the navel, or even the third eye.
Another cause of headaches after practice is the fact that chi remains flowing in the etheric body. This chi then has the tendency to move to the head and remain there. Therefore, when you stop practicing, it’s best to drain the chi or to collect and store it into an energy storage center. The two major storage centers are the back of the knees and especially the navel. Collecting the energy can be done by spiralling the chi towards the navel (or back of the knees). This way, there’s no danger anymore to side effects of chi accumulation.

The Suneye method also uses third eye concentration to gain lucidity, but it’s combined with WBTB. Perhaps this is understandable, because after all, the third eye deals with imagination, dreams, intuition, visualization, insights and vision.

Strange… Perhaps the excess of chi switches regularly between the pineal and pituitary gland. Between both glands, there’s an important etheric bridge, the… looks it up antahkarana or psychic bridge. The normal chi activity on this bridge can be used to check your entire chi flow in the body.
I don’t know if this is the explanation… perhaps it’s just another side-effect of the chi accumulation.

That’s some dangerous stuff you know… Kundalini is actually cosmic energy, and it’s from a much bigger quantity than the normal prana or chi, life energy. These tremendous Kundalini energies should only be awoken if you have developped your energy body well enough so it could handle the huge amounts of energy. Because, when the energy vessels are too small, Kundalini will burst out of your spine and ruin your internal organs. Many yogis have destroyed their bodies in this way because they failed to prepare their energy bodies in the right way to deal with Kundalini power.