Dream Connection W/ Animals?...

While I was spacing out today I had the strangest Idea, Do you think that it would be possible to have a dream connection with your pet, and be able to communicate with them?

I know that animals dream, Laberge say something about it in EWLD, and I have seen my dog shake and whimper during REM sleep. So I thought hey do you think That maybe they have a subcontious too? And maybe we would be able to Connect with them and Talk to them.

Maybe someone could do some experiments with this… I don’t know just a thought.

I think, that just because an animal has a subconsious, it doesn’t mean that we can connect to them, like, going into their minds… If we would actually have dreams where we communicate with our pets, I think it would be stuff our own subconsious know already… So indirectly, maybe, yes.
And, in some way, since you can’t talk with animals, the communication is in totally other ways than usually… Very much intention, how my dog is feeling, when she wants to be alone and so on. What I mean is, we kinda already have a good communication, so I wouldn’t really see the need of it. And we don’t speak the same spoken language…

Thats true, but do you think that maybe there is a dream language, I mean kinda like one that we can all understand?

Just a thought most of this is probably impossible, I just thought that maybe I could get some input from my LD4all Crew.

That would be more of mind language/telepathy than drea language.I think its possibile,you know how we all have dreams where they talk to us in weird languages but we get it?or without words?Same thing would be here…
I believe theres a level of comunication we all understand…other thing tho is why would we…it seems to me like teaching mice to use fork…might be possibile but of what use to us?Of course it would be handy to know about feelings animals have…or desires…but this kind of empathy lies somwhere else than on spoken language level.

i have read about psychic communication interlanguage

where one language somehow gets translated into the other in the recipients mind…

I’m sure communication with your pet animals at some level is possible in dreams. Though I don’t think you need dreams to establish such a communication channel. It’s also possible in waking life, but then you must be highly receptive for their signals. In dreams it should go easier, because here the rules aren’t so strict. Everything goes better while working in dreams, so why not also the communication with your pet :smile:

Demon it would be based on empathy rather then words of spoken language to communicate with pets. But i think u need a great talent for that.
Empathy is more a shared feeling thing.

Scientifically not proven, but yes on an empathic based way i think its possible but rare and you need to have a great talent for it i think.
More interesting would be to design a tests for it. I think it also depends on what kind of pet you got, I think mammals and birds would only be interesting for testing that. But the pet and the owner would need to share an incredible bondage and the owner would need to be a real talented lucid dreamer to.

I have dreams with my pets all the time. With dogs, I seem to dream about them and communicate with them on nights where they are asleep in my bedroom (rarely). This is only possible with certain pets, it doesn’t happen with my rottweiler. As for cats…they are awesome.
The best chance of dreaming with cats is if they are lying on me. I’ve had many a dream and nightmare thanks to my cats!!
My mum also has the same cat-dream connections.

I ask my kitties to come into my dreams every now and then, I always have clear recall in these dreams and my cats are always the main star…lol
Hmm…now if only I could train them to make me lucid!

Sorry I havn’t been here in a while just got back from camping near tahoe.
Anyway yes jeff I think the empathy stuff is true. I think that i do have a pretty good empathy talent, Freecube and I seem to have at least one or more Shared Dreams a week.

I just thought that it would be a cool Idea to be able to talk to your pets, I just didn’t know if it was possible for us to connect with them in a dream.

oh also do you think that animals go to the astral planes too when they dream?

Robert Bruce reports about Astral Wildlife and that he’s encountered his pet animals over there, also the dead ones. So who knows… :smile:

Shared dreaming has to exist, for this to be possible… I find shared dreaming really far fetched, so this is not possible in my opinion.

Even if you could - why would you?

Dogs are very VERY stupid compared to human beings, what, you’ll connect to them and feel them wanting a bone?

I wouldn’t say that dogs are stupid, I mean they are more loyal than we could ever wish to be.

Just because they can’t talk doesn’t make them stupid, also wanting a bone is just expressing the feeling that they are hungry or want to play with something, the same way you would say “hey that piece of pizza looks good” or “i want to go play playstation.”

I think it is a bit harsh to refer to dogs as “very VERY stupid”. Come on, I bet there are plenty of dogs even smarter than humans.

I think the whole idea of connecting with your pet is interesting. My sister’s cat is such an intellegent animal, I wouldn’t mind connecting with him.

STUPID?
when dogs save lives and lead the blind they are NOT stupid.

and when they call 911 to call for help, and open the door for rescuers they are heros! :happy:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=209513

before you do anything like that, think about what the dog is dreaming.

all dog species have a very strict …don´t remember the word (social career system?) any way, every dog fantasises of being the top dog. if it sees you as its master in reality maybe it dreams of being your master.

if connect with the dog while its dreaming of being your boss couldn´t it be dangerous?

and although many dogs are very smart and loyal they are still stupid compared to man…we have a bigger brain!

There have been people who said they have projected their astral bodies and that their pets have had reactions to seeing the astral body floating, like hiding or wimpering. However, there is no way to ask a dog if he saw the astral body, so it probably aslways going to be up in the air. And there is no way of telling if this was just a dream pet or if it was the real pet…hmmmm :help:

yea you could tell the dog when he hears the word spin to hop (show him) then wake up go to your dog and say spin if he was in your dream he will hop

LOL!!!

wow i thought this topic was dead, but i guess it will be ressurected

just as an update i guess, i have never had any luck with this

If SD exist , this is highly possible.

And many peoples say that animal can see us when we do a OBe and we here in the astral plane.