Dreaming about Writing?

I’ve just recently started trying for lucid dreams again. I only had one a while ago but stopped trying.

So now I’ve been doing RC’s all day/night and I just put a pad next to my bed to write my dreams in before I forget them…I started the pad thing week ago but I’ve had 3 dreams now where I dream that I’m writing my dream in the pad and always wake up to realize I haven’t written anything, just dreampt I did. So then I write it for real.

Is this normal to keep happening like this? Do you think it means I may become lucid soon? I wonder why I didn’t realize I was dreaming & become lucid while I was dreaming about writing down my dream…I feel like I’m stupid for not realizing or something.
Can I use this dream journal writing thing to trigger lucidity somehow? How? Any suggesstions?

Thanks

Erica

You know… thats the ODDEST thing ever.

I Have been recording my dreams down, right now I only have 8 entries in my journal but the other night I had 2 different dreams but didn’t record them… I could of sworn I did but I didn’t.

Then last night I can only vaguely remember but I woke up, turned on my black light, and wrote down a dream.

I ended up having ANOTHER dream and the two dreams were connected because they both involved a credit card but I can’t remember the first one.

I did record the second one because I’m looking at it right now.

But I think I had a dream where I actually wrote down a dream in my DJ butwhen I looked this morning it wasnt there.

It have hapend to me 2 … it is fun :tongue: but if it hapen offen could u turn it in to some thing good… Do a RC every time u wrot down a dream and the next time it hapend u will become lucid :smile:

This happens to me quite often. I think it’s because I wake up and then I try to remember the dream and I fall asleep and then I have a dream about writing down my dreams. Then if course I wake up and realise that I haven’t actually written down anything :cry:

The funny thing is that I can remember my dream better while I’m in the dream :eh: and when I wake up I can barely remember anything else than the dream about me writing down my dreams. Very frustating stuff. A good way to get rid of this is to do a RC before you write down your dreams.