Better forum

There is a better forum dreamviews.com/forum/index.php check it out and join lots of good information there. :grin: :happy: :cool_laugh:

It’s not better just different :grin: both sites have very different atmospheres and everybody will go where he/she finds him/herself at home.

BTW there is already a topic on dreamviews in the lucid lounge. :wiske:

I like you :happy: what an admirable way to deal with a post like that.

I agree. Most people who I’ve seen in other forums would have flipped out and been all like “Get the hell outta here” or some such. Truly bad tact.

On a side note MeusOpusMagnus, get the hell outta here. :tongue:

Kidding, or course. Stay, look around. Perhaps one day you will be going to other forums and saying “Hey! Go to ld4all, its awesome”.

already do :happy:

I am registered a that forum as well, and I sometimes post. But I learned to lucid dream from this one, so Ld4all is my lucid dreaming home :smile:

MeusOpusMagnus

Woops. My extreme apologies. I accidentaly copied and pasted the wrong name.
Now I feel like a fool. :sad:

mymind- hey you rock! :wink:

Hehe this site has been a home to me for years and I never grow tired of it. I’m sure you feel the same thing up there at DV.

I just don’t want to cause any huge fight between ld4all and DV at all… I’m absolutely certain that all of you from DV are very welcome here at ld4all! :smile: Maybe I’ll join DV sometimes later when I get more time, but this ld4all will always be my home though. :smile:

Have fun here mymind :wink: Welcome to ld4all! :wink:

P.S. I added link to dreamviews forum. :smile:

Hello, I am a new member to this site from dreamviews. I recently found another LD site for dreaming.

Its called www.dreammoods.com. Hope this helps lucid dreamers out.

Great site you guys have!!! :smile:

Lucid83: That seems interesting! Will check it out later! :happy: Huggg

P.S. Welcome to the ld4all forum! Glad to have you here! :happy:

Welcome and thank you mymind and Lucid83

But, ld4all is home to me. Right now I don’t have the time to add another forum into my schedule. But thanks for the links.

I hope you enjoy ld4all as much as I do.

That’s more than they would do for us :neutral: they disabled links to LD4all in Hargrat’s HILD technique. DV - HILD thread The post was edited because I seen functional links there before. :sad: Mods at DV admit to changing people’s post and it’s well known there.

Somebody please move this out of Shortcuts? Not a word here was said about shortcuts.

Personally, I would move it to the Playground to die, but whatever.

PS It isn’t a “better” forum as such, you just have more posts in it. :tongue:

Yes the playground or testing would be a good place since there is already a Dream views topic.

That’s weird. :sad:

Hopefully things get better soon. :smile:

Oh come on, skip that diplomacy,we all know ld4all is the best site around :smile:

Well Jack, if the Mods at DV feel they should hide/edit/remove links to LD4all, I think it’s a display of who they fear is the “better forum.” :wink:

The original “DreamViews” thread can be found from that link.
This thread will be moved out of the “Shortcut’s” forum and into the “Lucid Lounge”