Dream LD

hmm today this morning after doing WBTB i had the wierdest dream/LD in my life and it was awesome :smile:

but i dunno if you can call it an LD.
i was dreaming and in that dream i was going to bed and trying different techs and stuff and then i went to sleep then i dreamt (in the dream) and i had an LD (me->dream->dream(LD)) i dunno i recall the details very very well (alot better then dream #1) and it was so vivid and i remember all details and i was totally sure it was an LD and then i woke up into dream #1 and i went on the irc channel and told everyone about the LD i had. and then my brother said that LDs didn’t exist because its something that the brain makes up etc. (in dream #1)
this was kinda strange / interesting… well my question is can you call this an LD ? :eh:

cool Tz0rcelan, nice to here you had a LD that night.
If you knew it was a dream then it was a LD. It shouldn’t matter how many “layers” of dreams you have to go to get to it. :smile:

thx for letting me know how you define it… wow layered LD :cool_laugh:

Some people have used the technique to “wake up” from a LD. They try to lay down and go to sleep in the LD, and it wakes them up into the waking world.
I have never used this since I enjoy waking myself up pretty effortlessly.

It can also be related to FA, False Awakenings. This happens when a person tries to wake up, but finds themselves in another dream. It may happen over and over and have multiple “layers” until they wake up into the waking world… or just another ND.