that's right, another newbie.

Hi there

If I learn to do LD will I be able to control if I should dream “normal” or will every night be a LD?

And does’nt the brain “relax” when we dream? So, does’nt that mean that the brain does’nt get the right amount of relaxation before I wake up?

And will I be able to wake up whenever I want? So I wont be trapped in a dream (nightmare) :cry:

(sorry for my very bad english,)

/Petter

First, welcome to the forum P3tter :wave:
If you haven’t you can also introduce yourself here ld4all.com/forum/?https://ld4all. … 9&start=81
In the “The BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic - Part 11” :smile:

I think you will always have normal dreams, now matter how good you get at lucid dreaming. And even when you get good you can still choose to not have LDs if you feel like that. And the brain is very active when you dream, I think it’s just as active as when you are awake. It’s just that it’s active in a different way than during the day. And you won’t feel tired from lucid dreaming, most people feel great after they have a LD sometimes I can’t even go back to sleep because the LD was so great.

And yes you will be able to wake up whenever you feel like it. I for example always wake myself up when I get a nightmare, and the funny thing is that I don’t even choose to wake up it just happens by itself. So atleast for me it’s easy to wake up even in LDs. People usually wake up if they close their eyes in a dream. And if that doesn’t work you can try to tell yourself to wake up.

Okey, thanks Jarod :smile:

I’ll try to remember my dreams tonight and see how that goes.

Yes, welcome! if you want to do research… please join #ld4all

welcome P3tter! If there is anything you need on Lucid Dreaming, you know where to ask :smile:

Welcome to the forum

Anyway, I do not have much to add here execpt to say welcome and that I agree with everything JaRoD said. There is not much to elaborate on there.

Good luck with your quest to lucid dreaming :smile:

Yes JaRoD said it all :smile:

Welcome to LD4all, P3tter!! I hope you’ll enjoy your stay :wink:

Thanks all, very warm welcome here :smile: