The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hey everyone…

New to the forums, but not to lucid dreaming – although I’m still VERY much a novice (only 5 so far, hopefully 6 after tonight :ok: )

Lets see… I’m 17, live in Washington and love metal. From death metal like Deicide to softer, progressive stuff like Tool.

Well… That’s about it for now! :cool:

Welcome Subtle Chaos

I hope you enjoy the forum. :grin:

Congratulations on your lucid dreams and good luck on your 7 th.

Happy dreaming

Thanks milod! I did a search and I learned a lot about it :smile:

Hi Crouching lotus :wink:

Welcome and happy staying here!
Hope you enjoy it here :wink:

Take care!

Jeff

Hello, welcome to this forum :smile:

Well, I’m more than new to the forums, I just learned about lucid dreaming a couple days ago. Well, hello, and I hope to learn more, and to have lucid dreams, which would be cool. :happy:

If you want to have a ludic dream, this is the best place to look for techs and tips. :content:
Happy LDing!

Welcome Ruzhyo :happy: I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here.
Good luck on your quest for LDs!! :wink:

Oh and we actually have a BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” Topic here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-hi-im-new-here-topic-xi/10668

hi everyone :content:
Im new - like most ppl posting here! And i just wanted to say hello. I found this site last nite and i had never heard of lucid dreaming before and i was both amazed and inspired!!!
Last night i really really wanted to have a lucid dream (even though it seemed unlikely - i thought u never know!) and during the night i was having a strange dream about driving through the jungle in brazil, all the while feeling as though there was something wrong, and then the road turned into this river rapid and i thought ‘IM DREAMING!’ But then i think i was so excited that i woke up and it all went black… :confused: (anyone know how to stop this?)
Anyway, now im really motivated to start my dream journal and begin my lucid dreams!! You’ll all be hearing much more from me, till next time -
sweet dreams! :smile:

That is for taking my avatar.

No, you can use it. It’s OK. Just don’t match my post count :cool:.

I dont think you have to worry that I would match ur post count any time soon!!
And sorry I picked the same avatar as u - i rekon we have good taste.

Indeed!

You can delete a second post unless somebody’s repliad to it. I just replied, so you can’t fix the double post. :razz:

Hi all :smile:

Aloria

Nice :ok:

Congratulations on your lucid dream. :partying_face:

Motivation plays a huge role in lucid dreaming.

When you become lucid try and stay calm. Then try rubbing your hands together to help anchor your self in the dream Don’t let this distress you at all. Waking up in your first LD happens to everyone at first. With a little practice and experience you will learn to stay in the dream longer.

Welcome to the forum. :smile:

P3tter

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum. :grin:

Thanks for the tips, hopefully 2nite i will be more calm, and successful!
ciao :smile:

Hi I’m new here but I just have an interest in Lucid dreams. I’ve decided to research into it because I am interested in the mind and the areas of it we don’t use. One of mi boy m8s recently got into it - hes like my experiment if u no what i mean - but he doesn’t know it lol

I’m not going to try it except if it comes naturally though I do not think it does any harm or have nothing against it

Hi hollywood_actress welcome!

I wish you many nice dreams and good lds! :wink:

hmmm your interested in the mind?
Always where?
Can you tell me a bit more, if you want? :content:

Jeff

holywood_actress

Welcome to the forum. :smile:

Perhaps as you look around and see how awesome lucid dreaming can be you will change your mind. :grin:

Good luck

removed code from title

Hello All, just joined today. Have been positing on dreamviews.com off and on. I am an out of practice lucid dreamer who needs to get his dream recall whipped into shape… i think it’s all that ganja…

Anyway, I am a web developer / student. This site looks pretty cool, look forward to chillin here.

Hello Astounded, I think you’ll like it here. I think I already saw your post on the user name thread.