I'm mean to my dogs ( i guess)

I had a horrible dream, but here is the story of the day before first.

I had to clean the basement, and I kept dragging out the chore by playing with our two dogs. Well it was rough playing and teasing but not a mean way but the way you do with a big 'ol dog thats really friendly (petting semi-wrestling and other stupid stuff) My brother also poured some muddy water on her back (mean i know). Any way that night we ran out of food and it turned out they had’nt eaten for a day. i got in trouble for not cleaning and no notifying about the lack of food. It has also been decided we will get rid of the big dog, zoe :sad: to a better home and also she is tearring up the house.

THat night i had a dream that i went to our back yard to let the dogs into the basement where their pins are. And when i went back she was panicking and licking at me and rubbing on me and i looked out and saw giant animals like coyotes or somthing (we do have wolves around our house). They were big so i tried to hurry the dogs in but they wouldnt come they just kept panicking so i yelled for my dad who was upstairs but my voice wasnt working well and he didnt here me. That instant i woke up and i yelled “dad” ??? It was scary

I also remember dirt being on her back, like twigs or strings or somthing.
I guess i feel guilty for mistreating her?

you probably do feel guilty…and thats mean. lol. stop abusing! :razz:

The best dog ever: Zoe!

And the equally nice: Lobo!
Heres the best dog ever: Zoe:

Speaking for myself everyone in my house will go before my dogs do. :lmao:

Nice looking dogs BTW. They certainly do not look abused.

Just like people to blame the dogs or kid and not the crappy parents who did not teach you how to care for the dogs properly.

atleast your not keorean, your dream would have been about eating your dogs…

lol :smile: