The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hi I’m new here but I just have an interest in Lucid dreams. I’ve decided to research into it because I am interested in the mind and the areas of it we don’t use. One of mi boy m8s recently got into it - hes like my experiment if u no what i mean - but he doesn’t know it lol

I’m not going to try it except if it comes naturally though I do not think it does any harm or have nothing against it

Hi hollywood_actress welcome!

I wish you many nice dreams and good lds! :wink:

hmmm your interested in the mind?
Always where?
Can you tell me a bit more, if you want? :content:

Jeff

holywood_actress

Welcome to the forum. :smile:

Perhaps as you look around and see how awesome lucid dreaming can be you will change your mind. :grin:

Good luck

removed code from title

Hello All, just joined today. Have been positing on dreamviews.com off and on. I am an out of practice lucid dreamer who needs to get his dream recall whipped into shape… i think it’s all that ganja…

Anyway, I am a web developer / student. This site looks pretty cool, look forward to chillin here.

Hello Astounded, I think you’ll like it here. I think I already saw your post on the user name thread.

Welcome :smile:

I think this is an awesome site with lots of great people here. :grin:

I hope you enjoy it.

Hi guys, Just found out about all this LD stuff yesterday, since then been doing a lot of reading on it. It’s fascinating, plus I think I have nearly done it without realising in the past!

I also want to do it well because of a personal reason.

Welcome to LD4all, Jab! Enjoy your stay :happy:

It’s good that you’re reading a lot about LDing, because that could already help you to become lucid :smile:

Good luck with your practice!

Well I’ve been here for less than an hour and one of my posts have been removed and my creative, non-threating title has been edited.

Whats up with that? Cencorship SUCKS, especially when it is completely unneccesary.

Otherwise, thank you for the welcome.

hello :: astounded ::,
sorry for the confusion I have meant to contact you via PM.
The title was edited here because it contained PHP code that does not belong in a title. Your title is otherwise exactly the same.

During the last 24 hours you have posted 3 “affiliate referral click through” URLs that is forbidden here. Links such as these will be removed promptly and without warning. This is spam, and the exact 3 threads were posted in different sections here … which is another classification of spam. Please post your thread in only 1 section of the forum.
Let me explain “Affiliate referrel” to people that may be confused. These are sites such as “Outwarz” or some other type of virtual online community. These sites ask their members to get many people to click www.someurl.com/myIDnumbber for “credits”
After so many clicks on these unique links the member can cash in the credits.

:: astounded :: welcome to the forum, and I hope you can become more comfortable here. Your first 4 threads here all contained URLs to either your business or this affiliate program, and more than a few members contacted me requesting to remove it.

Otherwise, back on topic, welcome and enjoy the forum. I see you are from NC also. I live near Charlotte and really enjoy it here.
A lot of people seem to agree that marijuana has a negative impact on dream recall. Good luck improving it.

by the way, the markfulton.com address in your sig doesn’t appear to work. I get 404 errors.

Hello fellow dreamers,

I’ve been making frequent stops at ld4all IRC and lurking in the forum for some time too.

Had LDs and remember an OBE like experience too, but am more interested in LDing because of the higher level of control (hah :eh:) achievable as opposed OBEing. Currently having a small dry spell (well, fairly small :shy:) and looking into the Third Eye technique as something to increasing and lengthening my focus.

Wanted to find out more about third eye techniques, mentioned previously by Trismegistus on this forum, so have registered :cool:

While reading about lucid dreaming and mind models, I came across the subject Hologram Universe, very interesting subject about perception (just thrown that one in :balloon:)

Greetings, DreamAddict, hargarts, moogle, pasQuale, r3m0t, and everybody else that I ought to have remembered :uh:

May the lucid be with you all :dream:

lucid4me

Hello lucid4me :happy: I was under the impression you were already a member. Probably with seeing your name in the chatroom. :eh:

Welcome to the forum which is as friendly as the chatroom. :content:

Hi, im sorta new to LDing, i’ve been practicing for about 1 week with only a half of a
LD(got too exited and woke myself up). :content:

Hopefully ill have 1 tonight. BTW this site is great! :cool:

Hi Lucid4me :smile:
welcome to the forum :smile: I hope you find yourself as comfortable here as in the chat :smile:

Hi TOOL fan :smile:

Thanks and welcome!
Hope next to getting lucid dreams you also enjoy your normal dreams!

:wink:

You can say that to everybody. :smile:

Hey great forum! I began trying to lucid dream since January of this year. I’ve been visiting this forum since then as a guest and then I finally decided to become a member of this forum.

Blargh

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I am glad you decided to join us. If you have any questions feel free to ask There are a lot of great people here who can answer.

Good luck on your quest to lucid dream.

Hey everyone!

My name is Nick I found this forum a few days ago after hearing about people dreaming as if it was “Real”, I have been doing RC’s every hour on the hour. no results so far. I hope to have a LD soon! :shy:

I already posted in the hi sticky but I will post here to :wink:

I found this forum a few days ago after hearing about people dreaming as if it was “Real”, I have been doing RC’s every hour on the hour. no results so far. I hope to have a LD soon! I sure hope I am doing the techs right. I am 100% newbie :cool:

I enjoy playing counterstrike, and sleeping ! once summer is over I will probably be doing homework alot though :neutral: I look forward to meeting you all and posting on this forum :happy: