Gmail invites to give away!

I have 6 to give away. Just PM if you would like one. First come, first served.

Where’s the UMPA LUMPA option? :grin:

:tongue:

Cumon! These were selling for over $100 in the US!!! Someone must want them, because I don’t! Lol.

Um, Technodreamer, they’ve gone common since then. :razz:

I don’t need one, already have a 100 MB email account from my ISP and that’s enough for me. Or atleast for now :cool:

You’ll take one or die.

Lol i got a gmail account and sent one to Q :smile:

but in honesty i never needed a gmail account i have a 100mb space on yahoo free accounts now lol. Ah well.

what exactly are these gmail things?

Gmail is google mail the same people that invented the search engine now offer 1 gigabyte of inbox space. Basically you have so much space that you never have to delete your e-mails, I like gmail but I only wish you could send 500 mb files :tongue:

You can’t send 500 mb files? How big is the attachment limit?

last I checked you can only send 10 mbs at a time :sad:

Eh. That doesn’t appeal to me much. Even with a lot of space I would delete emails. I basicly get unlimited space here at my school and I only have about three saved emails in the last two years. I just like clutter and stuff like that.

Besides. Doesn’t Google spy on your searches and send you spam to do with the stuff you search on the internet? Atleast that is what they were in trouble over recently.

No. They scan your e-mail for keywords and then display text ads like those that show up with Google searches. Some people have been screaming about privacy etc but hey, it’s a free service and there are alternatives. Besides… ever tried reading Hotmail’s EULA? I understand they are allowed to look at your e-mails without permission or even notification.

I imagine they also log word frequencies.

Actually they didn’t intent it they stole it. But thats not the point LOL.

yeah in my opinion it is no diffrent from the government listening in on your phone calls :wink: And their little privacy thing really is workin because I have not gotten one piece of spam yet… nocks on wood