Male circumcision.

I’m 16, you’re 18. Not much difference there. I have a girlfriend and we are active, but sexual pleasure is not something I wake up for. While it’s great and everything, I have other passions in life.

I can, however, moderately understand your position since you’ve been deprived of most all sexual pleasure. You have every right to be wanting more for yourself.

ok all i gotta say is if you don’t wanna be circumsized or if u were and it got screwed up or wutever. So what just grow it back.
Hey if fat people can gain weight and get fatter.
If weight lifters can increase their muscle mass.
If if fat people can lose weight and get skinny.
then you can regrow your dick if u feel like it.
dont say it cant be done then ur just a pessimistic fool, there’s always a way i know from experience about changing ones body size and shape or “shape shifting” wutever people call it these days. Just do it and itll be funny if you got the determination to be successful and ur parents find out sumhow. Itll just piss them off. They tried to foil ur plans in life but were out smarted.
I dunno where im going im not on drugs but im a bit crazy. Anyway i speak the truth in the earlier segment of this presentation by garrett d. If you dont believe me ask aydira about shapeshifting with me…Stuff works. think about when fat people lose 100 pounds and they have all that extra skin hanging around.

I don’t think it is that easy. Perhaps with surgery … :confused:

I don’t even want to think about it.

well save parnormal “shape shifting” umm… yeah… can you teach me how? I tried " i am not circumcised" while I was dreaming, and it didn’t work.

you CANNOT get it back, we simply don’t have the technology… now there is one option

they could literally GROW me a penis (why not a big one while we’re at it) using my arm, like they did for some Russian child, and then somehow replace it with my current one, and supposedly maybe somehow… it would be fully functional (i think it was not a real penis, just something similar to one though so it wouldn’t work right now)

but I mean, there are parts, some sort of weird “male g spot” underneath the head, all sorts of heat receptors, estrogen receptors, extra nerve endings, that cannot be regrown, you can streatch your old skin over and eventually with devices get it to act as foreskin, so some sensitivity comes back and the dried skin on the glas peels off and the glas sensitizes again.

but it is by no means even remotely as functional as the original natural foreskin + attachments.

anyway if i could shape shift (any time i wanted) i’d give being a woman a try for a while… I bet we all would…

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!

You will change so much in 2-3 years, believe me, you will, especially if you go to college. I’m 100% different than I was at 16…

trust me, your world views will change sooooo so much, everything will change… unless you decide to just adopt the views society/family have given you (what we spiffy psychologists call identity foreclosure)

sure i guess you could forge an identity at 16 but it’s rather rare since the high school environment and family tend to stifle creativity and open minded thinking… and encourage conformity.
(and likewise i will change a lot by the time i’m 24 probably)

getting into college, and/or being on the internet (which you already qualify) can change you more than ever imaginable.

I <3 the interent and if they ever try to control/censor it… god help me… i’ll be on an FBI list for sure… without it we’d remained uncultured, blinded to the world, arrogant, and we’d have no alternative sources of media… (pretty much) …

Well, you can take it at face value considering this is the internet and we can all magically be whatever we want instantly, but I truly find myself to be unique among my peers (again, for all you know, I think I’m different because I’ve got dyed hair – which I don’t). Oh I hardly find it worth talking about. Nothing on here matters. It doesn’t matter what you say to me cause I’m gonna keep doing what I think is natural, and likewise, it matters not what I tell you of myself because you will still have to make assumptions to communicate with me.

Either way, I’m sure you’re right. I think I just went/am undergoing a huge change of personality and I’ll probably have another one in a year or two.

College is going to be insane. So much freedom to do anything and I’ll probably be more boring that I am now. I’ve had the luxury of freedom in my family, so it’s no new sensation to me. Now I’m just ranting. Oh well, this is my temporary psychological release.

yeah i didn’t mean to sound like i had you “figured out” or anything but it’s almost a given that you’ll go through tons of changes by the time you reach 18, or somewhere around there… though you could have already gone through some of it already it’s certainly possible.

I’m not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the whole anti-cirumcision thing is rooted deeply in anti-semitism.
Plus, it just seems that holy reality is insecure about his dick. Oh, and the whole “needing lube” thing is bullshit. Precum takes care of that. It might just be that holy reality has a disfunctional penis, and is blaming that on circumcision. I mean, when someone considers having a new dick grown, that’s pretty sad.
Also, no new-born circumcision takes 8 hours. Where ever you read this, it is either an exageration or a lie. At tops it takes a couple of seconds, and it’s completely reasonable. My brother is not cut, and he says it’s nothing special, except that if you don’t clean under the skin, it hurts like a bitch.
So stop bitching about circumcision and stop crying about your penis.

I do not think anti-semitism has anything to do with it.

Now I have no problems with sensation or any of the other things that were brought up here. But, there are many people who have this procedure done as a matter of routine. It will be done unless the procedure is specifically objected to and perhaps we should rethink that practice. Apparently there are people who have been damaged by the procedure and since it appears to be a completely unnecessary procedure should we force this on newborns. Perhaps we should wait until children are older and can make that choice for themselves.

It is interesting that this has become such a long topic. 10 pages now.

But if you wait until children are older, the procedure can become complicated and dangerous.

Well ■■■■ you buddy…

Pre-cum? What pre-cum? It doesn’t work as lube because I don’t produce it until right before I’m almost done, which takes far too long… you think I dont’ know my own body? Why are you so in favor of circumcision? You have the right to be but you shouldn’t ■■■■■■■ tell me what to think about what was done to my damned body, you don’t know a thing about it.

[size=200][color=red]If it wasn’t a big deal don’t you think I wouldn’t be complaining?[/color][/size]

are you that dense, have you read none of the links here? CIRCUMCISION CAN CAUSE DYSFUNCTION IN THE ADULT PENIS…

But why am I even addressing you, you’d know that if you read through the links… you shouldn’t be stating your opinion if you don’t bother to try to make it an informed one.

and plus you’d see that circumcision is dangerous and can cause complications at any age infants die from very small amounts of blood lost whereas an adult wouldn’t.

and anti-semitism? Are you a Jew? I’m not sure why you’d infer such things… it’s not anti-semitism, it’s anti-anyone who ■■■■■ with people’s bodies without their consent-ism.

People cry racist far too much… granted a lot of people still are but …
I mean it’s like you know, a white man makes a black joke and it’s racism, but a black man makes a white joke and it’s funny and acceptable…

Religions should be accepting of their criticisms, afterall they force their views upon others and demand respect, but respect works both ways.

First off, try an act like an adult.
Second off, I do agree with you on the consent issue. No doctor should ever perform sugury on someone without their/their parents consent. But you have to realize that doctors are required to do this for circumcisions too. They outline very clearly the risks and the benifits of the procedure before doing it.
Also, I’m not arguing in favor or against circumcisions. I’m just trying to say that it’s really just a small choice that really doesn’t matter. I mean, you’re going on this weird sensationalist crusade against it.
Btw, I’m not jewish, I’m an atheist.
Check out this unbiased website for the truth on circumcision:
https://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgical/circumcision_p2.html

baconmastermind

I think the thing that holy reality is so outraged about is that doctors don’t give parents all the facts so they can make an informed decision. In many cases they don’t say anything about it at all. If you do not object to the procedure the it is just done.

Now holy reality may be on a crusade with this but, it sounds like a doctor did a number on him so, I can understand his anger. I would be angry. I am sure you would too if you were in the same situation.

damn, this is one long topic. I read about one or two pages, but then i got lazy and skipped the rest.

I just wanted to say that i was born in brazil and then came to america like around 1 years old. When i was like 4-6 years old(whenever age you are in kindergarden), I got circumsized. It was certainly a dramatic experience for me. To tell you the truth i didnt even know what the surgery was for untill AFTER the operation. When i took a look at what they did i was really really scared since there was blood all around my dick. I then stayed in bed for like a week straight and never left my bed, sleeping the whole damn time.

yup, thats my experience…so since you guys are debating about this crap and i have gone through this, feel free to ask me whatever question you want.

btw, i got these two scars from the operation and not sure why they made cuts up there. There are two scars/cuts that they made on my lower abdomen, just above where the pubic hair starts to grow. Anybody know what they did up there? O_o

Sounds to me like a hernia operation.

Are you sure you did not go in for a hernia or some other operation and then they figured while they are there they might as well …

That makes more sense to me.

hrm…i guess it could’ve been then. I dont even know what a hernia is. Care to enlighten me?

i just dont know. I have no memory whatsoever of anyone telling me what the surgery was for and i dont think i ever bothered to ask before or after. I just didnt think to much about it really. I could ask my mom or something, but that would be a weird moment for me. especially after about 11 years.

This truly is a horrible topic to disscuss, its very scary what people do.
I was never circumcised but I certenly think that this is a horrible and stupid thing to do. I agree that the doctors should be tortured for quite a while.

I can’t believe what people do sometimes, this makes me sick to the stomach.

Mystery

I think if it went how it should go, then it doesn’t really matter either way. Its mostly what you think is better personally. I think it comes down to the risks, which there isn’t many for either side. So yea, its really not needed. The worst your looking at is the 1% chance of getting cancer if you don’t get it cut. The std arguement is stupid though, its not going to save you if your having sex with someone who has stds. If it helps and you get lucky the first time it wont the second.

As for the desensitization, if you do it to often(or really hard to often) that is going to happen anyway. Well its not really desensitization but that your getting used to it. Now desensitization might be part of it but you have to take the other stuff into account.

Also 95% of the people who have had it down, would never do it as an adult. If your male you will know why, you don’t want anyone cutting down there. So even if you want it chances are your not going to “want” it. So its really when your born or not at all. Sadly you your parents can’t travel 20 years into the future to ask you which you would rather have.

I am new to this forum just checking it out and this is the funniest thread i have ever seen. i am curcumsised (or however its spelt) and i laugh at most of the stuff that written like he cant wack off dry thats bullshit for one. not to mention its all against it no for it. then not to mention the people that havnt had it done putting their input when they dont really have any idea. if i could go back in time i would still get it done but theres my input

Zypher, everyone has the right to express their oppinions on this, you can laugh at anything you want but my oppinion is:

MY body, MY choices, I had the same oppinion when I was 5 years old as I do now, I really don’t give a shit about age, if I knew about this site at 5 years old and saw this topic I would post the exact same basic comment.

Mystery