WILD technique?

Allo everyone, I’ve been trying to WILD for a few months now, I’ve had some success but not much. Thought I’d post my idea of a WILD technique to see if I’ve got it right.

Oh, and I apologise for what is probably a misplaced topic or an oft-repeated one.

-Go to sleep tired
-Wake up 4 1/2 - 6 hours later
-Stay awake for some amount of time, thinking about LD/doing RC (I’ve had more success with staying awake 10 mins than the hour I’ve been recommended)
-Get comfortable, close your eyes and wait (possibly with affirmations/MILD?)
(heres where I’m not too sure)
-Get some HI, possibly HH (I never see much, and what I do see is vague light patterns)
-Feel vibrations (it feels to me like I’m slightly bouncing foward/back on my bed… which is quite distracting)
-When (if) I get to this point, I usually either get sucked up out of my body into a vortex, or roll out of my body into a dream
-Well, that or fall asleep. But I always realise I’m dreaming without thinking about it if I do WILD first. Weird.

So… how’s that sound?

-spoon

Ummm, I believe that’s already a method.

WILD/WBTB

I do that method except instead of staying up I go right to sleep after setting my alarm.

Yeah he was posting what HE does in his WILD.

I have been talkin with a few people here. Just remember dont hold back the HI just kinda sit back and let it happen. but always keep “aware” key word the awareness. I have tried to hard to keep my mind awake, by thinking of somthing constantly. That has done nothing but get me into self hypnosis rather then a WILD. So use enough of your conciousness to stay aware of your physical body. dont try and hinder the HI just let it happen, and keep aware.

(Pros can correct me if I am wrong but I think I am correct)

Not to sound like an acolholic
but nights after i drink, its a lot easier to do WILD. .
and it turns out, alcohol represses REM…
but yea…
i only try to wild while in the morning,
it’s just pointless in the night… too difficult
i’m very suceptible to sleep paralysis,
so that helps a lot
and i find it works best sleeping on my right side
i don’t even think i’ve ever done it on my left

Wild is da bomb !
I luv it, it’s such an adventure

I’ve just started doing WBTB/WILD, and it has given me much success over WBTB/MILD!

I do the “Counting WILD” (1 I’m Dreaming, 2 I’m Dreaming…). I then get the vibrations, sometimes a whoosh sound, like a screen-door closing. I count to 50, then do a nose-pinching reality check. If I’m awake, I start over at 1, and so on…

I’ve become lucid twice like this- once 2 days ago and once this morning. This morning when I did my reality check at number 50, I went to pinch my nose and my hand and arm were see-thru, like a ghost. I didn’t stay lucid long, perhaps 10 seconds. I tried to get out of my sleeping body but accidentally moved my sleeping body and it woke me up.

Does anyone else have a transparent dream body?

Sometimes i have a transparant dreambody yes.

[color=darkred]HAS anyone seen the butterfly effect ??
cause u know when he goes back in time er wha. . . like ye know…
and it’s all shaky and stuff… …

i find that’s exaclty like sleep paralysis
everything starts shaking… . .
and it’s like i’m getting sucked into another dimension

ne one else feel like that ?[/color]

I have seem the movie and I agree, that’s just how I feel like if I WILD from SP :cool_laugh: but when I WILD from HI it’s a completely different experience. Then I just see HI and I sort of zoom into the dream.