heroin and dreaming??

I was reading a post here and it got me thinking about when i use to use heroin… ahh gotta say that quietly cause i am at school… hehe.

sorry… anyway i was thinking that. when i use to use it and i would be on the nod(you know when you see someone on heroin and they have there eyes closed) in these times you drift off into a dream like state. well it does seam like that… but i dont really have a memory of what i use to “dream” about.

I wonder… I dont think that any of these “dreaming” experiances would actually relate to the dreams that i experiance now. they feel to me to be rather empty experiances…

wow that whole idea… made me realize how fake and nulling that experiance was for me.

Anyway, i was curiuos to know what other people here thought of this subject

----sorry this is really in the wrong place---- maybe someone might want to move it to somewhere else?----

:shy:

I use to take opiates about 5 years ago. For me when i was on the nod i was numb but i was still aware of this reality and what was goin on around me. I could always hear the conversations going on and i knew what was up. So yeah its was kinda dream like because i was so wasted but in the same breath it is nothing like a dream. As for my dreaming when i did use i had zero dream recall and i had no lucid experiences.

Peace Sensi.

yeah. i just have this memory of being in different places kind of like a dream state. yet there was no emotion… just a flow like a void that had something ghost like in it.