Sleep Paralysis and Spirituality

Yesterday i went home early from work. I was exausted. I layed down on the couch to watch TV and relax my body. I felt my eyes getting tired so i decided to go into sleep just for a little bit. Several minutes later i felt myself throwing up. The kind of feeling that i used to have as a child when i was really sick and would vomit in my sleep. I felt it leaving my mouth, throat, stomach, and esophagus like a snake crawling out. Gross i know. Immediately after i felt ashamed and dirty that i did not get up to go to the toliet and wanted to clean myself but i could not move. I could not open my eyes. I was wondering why my family was standing around me talking but had not noticed the vomit. I said, “help me.” :help: My wife and kids gathered around me and comforted me. I opened my eyes and to my suprise there was no mess. No vomit :content: and i felt like something had left me.
Here is the question: Did a Spirit or Entity leave me that was not susposed to be inside of me for this period? I did not have any reason to believe there had been anyone or thing attatched to my Soul but that was pretty intense. The Moon was still waning at that time so the cleanse was still in progress. The day prior i had done some Spiritual work with a Drum that may have invoked something but i certainly did not notice.
If anyone has had similar experiences or knowledge of what this might be, please post. Thank you ahead of time.
PD

I have had this experience before… the more i experience it, the more i realize that it’s just one of strange trance that I go through sometimes to cleanse myself… really painful and sick… yeah, but… at the same time it’s very powerful.

I remember my last experience where I was so sick… I threw up whole bunches of stuff in my sleep… I was so sick… I couldn’t wake up. I couldn’t do anything but vomitting and curl up in pain. But… strangely, I wake up feeling very cleansed and relieved… both pyschically and spiritually.

No idea what exactly it is though… shrugs

There was in fact a feeling of being cleansed on several levels. Did you actually vomit or was it a dream? Part of what was so stumping to me is that i never actually felt the hypnagogic hallucinations before. The overwhelming feeling for me was that of helplessness, not pain. I guess the two can be interchangeable in a way.
Thank you for the reply
PD