Not Your Average Girl Troubles...

I may not be a GuY but tahts not going to stop me from posting soooo… here is MY suggestion:

GIVE HER (and the possible relationship) A CHANCE !!!

U never know…something might work out :content:

Good luck on what u decide btw :smile: Dont let others opinions on the issue influence YouR descision!

DOn’t mean to go offtopic but i just had to reply to

What’s to conquer? She’s a girl not a country. You have to be very careful with depressed people, they have a habbit of hurting themselves.

One of my close friends jumped in a guys car and did pretty much everything but penitrative sex. She did it because she was depressed and wanted to hurt herself; seriously depressed people - particularly girls try to hurt themselves in more ways that physical harm.

Basically she was sexually abusing herself to hurt herself, where can you get any sense of manhood from that? If you really want a sense of “manhood” try helping them out of their depression not her knickers.

I wouldn’t let this get in the way of asking her out, I suppose. Why not give it a shot, maybe it will work well. If not, just move on. No harm done.

"Question for the guys: how big a deterrent for YOU would this be in the pursuit of a possible relationship? And should I even still pursue this? "

i’d be turned off and say hell no.

unless i just wanted to get some, but she might be into blood and weird sex stuff.

I know someone that cuts herself. Freshman year (high school) in art class she wrote out all the names of her exboyfriends (it reached 20 something, and she knew she was forgeting some of them!). Plus, she hasn’t been able to stay in a relationship for more than 3 months. She lacks love at home and trys to ease it by boyfriends and self mutatlation… it’s very sad…

plus she told me last year before school ended that she could commit herself to God and not date anyone/flirt with anyone for a year… and maybe even through college if she felt God calling her…

well, school has started and of course she has a new boyfriend/makeout partner/whatever…

so what was I trying to say again??? hmmm… just be careful!!

Eclipse,
I used to be very depressed. I remember likeing a guy in my class. I really wanted his attention, so when I ran out of things to say, I would start to staple my arm. I would do things like that. I still have scars.
All I really wanted was a friend to be nice to me.
That’s what I needed.
This girl might have troble communicating. I bet she doesn’t really want to hurt herself. Poor thing is just confused. :confused:
Be her friend, have good laughs together, share the good things in life.
Everybody wants sombody to understand them. :neutral: that’s all.
:moon:
#Six

Eclipse

What did you decide to do?

On second thought, I must mention that my mom has cut herself for many years. Her arms are basicly just pure scar tissue. Just makes the skin have a completly different texture.

She started with just cutting and moved into over dosing.

I’m not saying that this girl is going to do that, especially since my mom never has done it for pleasure of any sort.

Okay, today, had class with her…

And it was the most fun I’ve EVER had in a classroom before. We had a sub, and one of the other two people at our desk ditched, so her and I prettym uch houng out and tlaked the whole class. We both spent an hour and a half shooting spitwads and random kids in the class. We were cracking each other up a whole lot, and did a lot of on and off hand holding…

…no doubt about it anymore, so f**king what if she likes pain, I’m definitely asking her out!

EDIT: This was about…4 days ago…I’ll post again in a little while.

I’m sorry for not bothering to reading any of the previous replies.

There are no reasons four you not to ask her out are there really?

Oh… now I accidentally read your last post… hehe… sounds even better! Nothing to lose here. Fetish or not. If you enjoy her company, go for it!

And if things doesn’t turn out how you want, thinj of this: It’s better to regret somethin you have done than something you haven’t done!

UPDATE:

Had class with her again today. Another two hours of the fine-art of spitballing.

There was this one guy, we had been nailing him the whole goddamn period. About 20 mins. before the bell rang, the poor unsuspecting f**ker turned around to talk to a guy who sits a couple seats from us, and I shot a spitball right in his MOUTH!

She couldn’t stop laughing for about five minutes. She turned to me high-fived me, then suprised me by giving me a big hug.

This has officially become a huge crush.

I now require advice for the next class period, in which I hope to actually ask her to go out with me.

EDIT: By the way, for the last two classes, she has done nothing even remotely masochistic. So, I’m not worried about that anymore.

P.S. This was Wednesday. And be prepared to disregard the “I’m not worried anymore” comment… :sad:

Wow. Hitting unsuspecting classmates with spitballs all period. What fun! [/sarcasm]

hehe… this sound pretty good… except for those guys in your class :tongue:

As for asking her out… just ask her if she’d want to do something with you. Be it goin to the movies, a ride on your motorcycle :happy: or what ever. It really depends on what’s natural for you to do in your hometown etc. keep it natural. It doesn’t have to be a big “date” with lots of roses etc.

I have to go with Doba on this one. Ask her out to do something you usualy do were you live. Go out for lunch, dinner, visit a coffebar, the movies, whatever.

And as for the masochist-thing, I’m an masochist my self, but I dont like hurting myself anymore (did like a year ago when i were VERY depressed over alot of things).
Now days I just like when girls/guys (I’m bisexuall) scratch my back, bite me and so on.

Shes probably just seeking attention. If she does it because shes depressed she wouldnt do it in public like that…

Sounds like you expect us to plan your every move:)Dont mind to do so…but…maybe its the time to try reading your own emotions and feelings you have towards her.After all,we may give you right or wrong advices and if it happens you pick up the wrong one you will not be able to forgive us and whats more important- yourself.
good luck there:)

i dated a masochist once it was fun givin her pain was fun until a point.It got ummm too bad for me so i had to leave her

sorry i didnt answer your question go for it all the way

I used to cut myself, and know several people who do. the best thing you could possibly do is love her.

That, or give her blunt scissors when doing art… :tongue:

ahhahahahaha sureal lmao.Yeah chicks who hurt the selves are really sexual go for it all the way man