What's good music to play when you have a women over?

I would put on some music that I like and then I would ask her if she likes it. If she doesn’t I would ask her what she likes and then we would have to find something that we both like. Then we would go on and have a really good time together. Atleast that’s how I would do it :content:

Agree with JaRoD completely.

But i have few bands still that fit author’s description, at least for being awesome background music, relaxing, chilled and still not taking too much attention.

Air french electronica.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_%28band%29
Moon Safari is usually their most praised album though i like the ones after that also. Excellent background music, doesnt get better than this.

Phoenix french rock. wearephoenix.com/
see and hear for yourself. hosting-media.com/fr/virgin/ … ything.ram
hosting-media.com/fr/virgin/ … runrun.ram

Dave matthews band
David Gray

Cannibal Corpse…women love it.

I ALSO COMPLETLY AGREE WITH JAROD. :cool:

#Six

Please, have mercy! No Barry White! You can’t generalize either and say, “what do women want to hear?” How fair is that? Everybody’s different, and you have to keep that in mind.

Well, the question is not “What kind of music do women like?” but “What kind of music creates a good atmosphere?”.
For example, I like hiphop, but even if I knew she liked hiphop as well I certainly would chose something else anyways.

i agree wit ya because I love the Rasmus but it would be a complete turn off if i was at a guys house n he put it on…

I know personally… If a guy was playing “love making???” music… then i think i would be turned off right then…
Better to listen to what you and her want to listen to… because that is the music you both feel like listening to…

i dont really know what your intentions are… but that is my suggestion…

but then that is just my opinion

Emperor…mmmm.

Something rhytmic…shammanic drumming should do:)

they only like crappy music, so that would be boyband, pop or some crappy romantic music about love.

that statment is so untrue I’m actually laughing right now.

Excuse my bad mood today…
I have meet quite a few girls that are like that though, but i am sure there are a few exceptions.

Oh yes, only a few exceptions, Tomas. No more, no less. :grin:

Cheer up! :smile:

first of all you would have probably met and already talked to said girl, therefore you would have gotten passed the what music you both like to get into level…
and if not one can usualy tell what type of music a person likes just by feeling the vibes they put out…
Anyhow by the time you get her to your crib, you should already have known these things…

If you’re bringing her home for what I think you are… follow Jack’s advice :wink:

No, if it were me definitely Barry White. But my brother would probably say it depends on who you’re bringing home and what your intentions are.

Downward~spiral yes cannibal corpse.Also morbid angel,slayer,dimmu borgir,pantera,Decapitated,cradle of filth,and disgorge and immortal technique,sepultera,crash,H.O.T.,Shinhwa

David Sanborn

drunken tiger and jay chow and andy lao