The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XII

Hello Elder welcome to ld4all forum :grin: . I’m glad we helped you to have another lucid dream. We have a Dream Diary section where you can post your lucid dreams if you wish. :wiske:

Hi! I’m new here too… :tongue:
I’m new to lucid dreaming, so far I had only two :content:
So, I hope to learn a lot from you!
LoLo :wiske:

Welcome to ld4all forum lolo. I hope you get more lucid dreams very soon. You will find a lot of inspiration in the different topics here.

BTW you have an extra bit of code in your sig
“A dream is an answer to a question we haven’t yet learned how to ask” [i[u]:d0ac08e2ea[/u]] Mulder, The X-Files[/i:d0ac08e2ea]

Just delete the underlined parts…

Hi!

You’re completely backwards. (See quote).

Hello Everyone!
I’m really excited about this topic of lucid dreaming. I’ve heard about it infrequently and thought it was something only certain people were born doing.
I can’t wait to get started. I would love to conquer some of my fears in my dreams especially in the dream when I’m living again with my mother. (That’s quite a nightmare!)
I’d also love to fly and talk to my dream people.

I almost feel like going to sleep could be a trip to Hogwart’s!

The funny thing about this all, is that my boyfriend is always trying to get me to go to bed at a reasonable time, otherwise, I keep him awake. I’ve always thought sleep got in the way of things. Now I have a whole new take on it!

Glad and excited to be here!

Alicia

Thanks! :wink:

Hi!

I have been lurking around for a few days, and decided to join the community. I’m new to lucid dreaming, but a couple of years ago when I often had nightmares, I used to realize I was dreaming during intense nightmares, (I had loads of those a couple of years ago. almost every second night. most of them were dreams were i was chased by something) I then usually closed my eyes for a few seconds in the dream to awake. I didn’t know about lucid dreaming then, and didn’t even think of trying to take control of my dreams.

I found a link to this site on another forum, and thought that it seemed intresting, and well worth a try.

Hello laughhearty, I’m not a natural lucid dreamer but I have had 7 LDs so far and they seem to be getting more frequent. Most people here do a lot better than me. :wink:

It seems ld4all will have a beneficial affect on your relationship. :grin: Let us know when you have your first lucid dream … we have a sticky topic in the dream diary section called “my first LD”

Welcome to ld4all tfyp. I’m glad you decided to “un-lurk” tfyp. Since you have managed to realise you were dreaming in the past you should get lucid dreams in no time. :wiske:

Good luck to both of you in your quest for lucid dreams.

Hello, I stumbled across this site in my search on lucid dreaming and thought it looked like a nice place.

I’m not completely new to lucid dreaming as when I was a child I had lucid dreams very frequently (which usually entailed me stripping naked and flying around, in that order :tongue: ) But somewhere along the road of growing up I lost the knack and now it’s 20 years later and I want to give it another go.

While lucid dreaming is tons of fun (who doesn’t like flying around naked?) I’m primarily looking into it now to help with my writing.

So, a big hello to everyone and nice to meet you all. :smile:

Welcome to ld4all Moon :smile:.

Typical child… throwing off clothes then having fun :razz: :happy:
Lucid dreams will be a great asset to your writing … will you be posting any of your writing in our “Fruits of Lucidity” section?

Possibly. We’ll see how my dreams go. :wink:

Greetings to all, and hello again to my friends from DV. My name is Aneas and I have been a lucid dreamer since age six. I turned 39 on 9/13/04.

Welcome to ld4all Aneas. The last few weeks have been a great opportunity for DV and ld4all members to get to know each other. I feel a lot of people will end up being active at both forums.

Hey,

Well it’s great to be a part of this group… I’ve been lucid dreaming for some years now! I’m currently writing a book on the topic.

Aside from that, I run an online marketing and design business, write ebooks on communication and teach the subject to the interested, play in a metal band and I’m also engaged!

Great to be here!

Joel Falconer

Hi everyone!

I discovered this site yesterday and I just gotta say I love it. Thought I might aswell join the forum.
I have a strong feeling I had a lucid dream a few weeks ago, I did some research about it, and ended up here. This stuff is really incredible.

Well, just wanted to say hello to y’all.

/Peter

Hi Underwater and jfalconer!! Welcome to LD4all! :happy: Great to see you’re already an avid LDer, jfalconer. I’m looking forward to read about it! Good luck with your book and everything else you’re doing (seems like a lot :wink: )!
Underwater: you seemed to be close to an actual LD, so with a bit of luck (and practice and patience :wink: ) you will soon have your first one!
Good luck all and enjoy your stay :content:

Thanks mystic!

Yeah, I’m gonna practice as good as every night from now on. With the help from this site and you guys it might even work for me.

I’m just trying not to get too excited about it, so I won’t be disappointed when it won’t work… :smile:

Hey everyone,
Have you every had that feeling of deja-vue when you know you have been in that moment in time before? When you have seen all of this happen before, it starts with a certain event that you recognize and then continues for a little while after. That happens to me a lot and i always thought that it was because i had dreamed it and then it really happened. Well i figured if that was the case then i should look into this and see what i could do if i really tried. I think that the kicker was when i was dreaming and i picked up my cell phone and called my girlfriend. It wasn’t until i was talking to her the next day that i found out she woke up with the feeling that i had called her while she was asleep. I definatly need to check this out. So it is nice to find somewhere that might have some answers for me.

Treborful

:wave: [b][color=blue]Welcome to the ld4all community jfalconer, Underwater and treborful.
treborful that sounds like you had a telepathic link with your girlfriend. :grin: You maybe interested in attempting to have a shared dream.
Good luck with lucid dreaming Underwater, you will find a lot of information on this site. We are also compiling a library of tutorials and FAQs in the library which should become available in the near future.
It will be interesting to read your future posts jfalconer since you are an experienced LDer.

moogle[/color][/b]

hey everyone!

i’m glad to have found this forum. i have visited a couple other LD forums but this seems to have the largest & most active community. i hope to learn a lot and maybe share in some dream interpreting and find someone who might be interested in incubating a shared dream?

good to be here | e