"The Last Good-bye"

I read an article about a man who lost his wife, and it’s about him meeting her in his dreams…I thought it was good.

It might sound a little corny to a few people…but I thought it was pretty touching.

Thats Sweet :smile: its nice to see that people can be touched by dreams so much, that they still serve as a gap bridger :smile:

I had few experiences like that… wowowow it helped me a lot. I dont think I will ever survive that long if I didnt have any dreams like that. :smile:

Anyways, good story! :happy: Thanks for sharing it with us! It’s quite interesting!

Amazing how our dreams can help us out eh? :biggrin:

Aww. Thats so sweet.

:cry: :clap: Very nice article

My Father died 13 years ago.

When i started lucid dreaming i wondered if i would be able to meet him. I thought of how i could achive it and I had a lucid dream that night and tried it.

When i became lucid i went to a place that was familiar to us both. After being there for 3 or so minutes i found him. It was the most crazy experience. Hearing his voice after so long and seeing his eyes was just amazing. I was filled with such love and amazement i woke straight up before i could talk to him. I haven’t tried to find him again because it was just too intense, but im sure i will at another time.

Peace Sensi

Thats a terribly sAd story!! :sad: I cant emagine how it must feel to loose some1 u love other than your fam…and i dont want to either. I guess like DM7 said…dreams dO help some ppl out in ways that cant be described w/ words :smile:

sensi: Im sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like an intense dream u had about your dad 4 sure! I hope in tougher times taht u go through, that u can have your dad to comfort u in your dreams ^_~

Great article bendrummin58 :wink:

My father died in 1999,
but I dreamt him on more ocasions. One wasn’t so harmless. I first somehow noticed that he died, so it was LD, and in dream it was near the place he actualy died IRL, but when I asked him how it is there in afterlife? he was speechles, he refused to answer me directly, then I wasn’t sure it was my father, although looked exactly like him, “he” in dream somehow didn’t know what my father should know, and I started to pronounce “in the name of father and son and holy spirit” and this aparition dissapeared and I woke up.

Strange thing, what do you think???

hmmmm…

My mom used to tell me to recite the “our father” whenever I saw something like that whether it be in a dream or rl. And if it disappeared then it wasn’t kind. But then I come from a very superstitious family.

Was that the only time you dreamt with him? If yes, have you ever touched him?

I have dreams with my father before anfd after that, I think I even touched him, no I haven’t noticed any difference in touching any other DC.
I was dreaming him once 6 weeks after he died, good bye dream; then one more time whe he was trying to warn me of some danger upon me.
Rest of dreaming him was like normal dreams.
It was very convincing of some communication existing between the worlds, of course we all think dreams are our product only. But it seems that dream is our product as all living and passed away souls.

Breezing through old threads and I thought of dreamer_chic when I found this one. I really like the article that Bendrummin58 posted. It’s so touching.

That’s so touching! I’m really moved by that…thanks for showing it to me Illumida! :content:

My mother passed away from lung cancer about…2 years ago. I had a lot of dreams about her the few months after, and occaisionally I’ll see her in my dreams still. I’ll share some of them if anyone wants hear them, but there definately not as moving as this article…

But that article is so moving…I almost cried when I read it!

Wow good article! :happy: I totally believe in the connection between this life and the next. And that really our loved ones are always with us :smile:

Where did the rose near the alarm clock come from?

his wife.