Dreams about Lucid Sleepwalking

I can’t think straight in my LDs.
I had one this morning:

I was sitting in my bed. I counted the fingers on my right hand thinking “If I was dreaming right now, I would have 6 finge… wtf? I DO have 6 fingers! Yes finally another LD!”

I remembered that I have been telling myself that in my next LD, I’m going to get as lucid as possible. I started looking at things, thinking about how real they looked. I tried to read from the computer screen but I couldn’t focus on the words. I got up from the bed and went to the door. I walked very carefully not to step on the kitchen knives on the floor. I knew I was dreaming but for some stupid reason, I thought I was sleepwalking too. :grin:
I actually beleved that my WL body was walking around doing everything I was doing in the dream IRL. It seemed fully normal at the time. I got the idea of going through something to end up somewhere else. The mirror in my room is small and to high on the wall to go through, so I went to the tv and pushed my hand into the screen. When half the arm was in, I started thinking that it must be dangerous because radiation and electricity and stuff. As I said earlier, I thought I was doing this IRL too, and that since the actual screen on the TV is just a hologram, it’s possible to stick your arm into it IRL. I was scared of being injured, so I pulled my arm out.
It felt like the dream was fading, I heard my sister and her boyfriend talking outside my door. I thought they were there IRL and that was standing by the door hearing them in my sleep. I went out to jump on the big trampoline on my lawn and it felt more and more like I was thinking instead of dreaming while the dream faded, and I woke up standing in my room. I didn’t realize it was an FA until I woke up for real after a few more dreams.

This has happened before, I get lucid, but I think I am at the place I’m dreaming about, still controlling my WL body from the dream. Like some kind of semi-dream.

Does this happen to you too?

I have occasionaly been worried that I’m sleepwalking whilst LD’ing. But everytime that thought pop in my head, I just tell myself that I’m not and to stop being stupid :wink:.

I have not had such LD and sleepwalking mess-up, but i have had FA-s where i think i had real awakening and start to do RC. Like when i went to open my window to get some fresh air and i wondered am i sleeping, or not. To be sure i plugged my nose and as i was unable to breath i thought that i’m awake. So i opened to window and went back to bed.

Later when i woke up (really woke up) i saw the window closed. I’m 100% sure that i did not sleepwalked to close it (althought there was some other proof to it, but i cannot recall it now). So it was really a FA and first big failure to recognize myself sleeping while doing RC. I thought that breathing through plugged nose never fails me :cry: