Do you ever use the [back to top] option in a topic?

• yes, i cannot live without it
  • yes, occasionally
  • no
  • back to top, euh what? where? how?

0 voters

What back to top option/link? I don’t see it.

I didn’t know it existed! But perhaps I’ll use it more now.

I just press the Home key on the keyboard

I have never noticed that one! :eek:

I just found it :bored:

Where is it? :razz:

I saw it once… but where ? :eh:

nm… found it :razz:

I am gonna use it from now on :wink:

I KNOW it has been there… but no, even when I found it I didn’t use it

I have been using it a lot since the pages were lengthened…a down to bottom would be useful too :tongue:

i wanted to know if ppl will miss it if it isn’t there anymore…

I couldn’t find it at first, I thought it’s some sort of joke :smile:

Never noticed it (like many people here), but now I have found it and I’m certainly going to use it a lot. It saves time.

I never used it… or noticed it either. I wouldn’t miss it at all if it’s removed… that’s what scrolling buttion is for… and i have 2nd button as scrolling wheel… no need for it. Hehe…

LOL, remember mouse-balls?

:cry: I couldn’t find it! I looked all over. :no:

… so I decided to search the page for “top” and found it. :grin: When I found it I thought “ooooh, that.”
I’ve seen it all this time, but it’s not until this attention that has made my brain remember its purpose. :tongue:
Perhaps now I will use it. :grin: I have a scroll wheel too but the link is much quicker to reach the top.

For all those that can’t find it, look to the left under a person’s name and avatar. You should see the blue link “back to top” :smile:

NOOOO don’t start using it! :tongue:

if i’d just had replaced it with something else (almost) nobody would have noticed it was gone… and now look what i have done, everybody not only knows it is there, but also is going to use it :eek:

ah well… back to the drawing board :cool:

If you had done that…I would have thought I was dreaming…like the night you lengthened the pages without announcing it! :cool_laugh:

Neat idea, now I got it :happy: (and I also thought “ohhh, that one, yes” g). But I won’t use it anyways, so go ahead Q