Weird night and (lucid) dreams?

Ok firstly I did excessive RC’s and looking at my dreamsigns yesterday and was always aware i could be dreaming…

Yesterday evening I went to bed at 11pm and attempted WILD (which of course failed ^^) but after falling asleep unconsciously (I did 1 I’m dreaming, 2 I’m dreaming) but finally stopped it I woke at 3 am. I had no memories for earlier dreams and even thinking bout the day b4 didnt help me, so I decided to fall asleep again.

Then in my dream I was in my room (now I notice that the furniture was different and there were ants and trash on my floor! but I thought is was cuz of my brother lol^^) anyway I fell asleep in my dream and did a RC (holding my nose and trying to breathe) AND I COULD BREATHE!

Then I raised to a room that had no doors or windows, I could do everything in there but it took pretty long to alter the environment and somehow I handled pretty weird…

When I woke (false awakening but I thought it was real) I fell asleep again, RC’ed somehow and I could again breathe but this time nothing happened (I was used to rise up from my 1st full lucid dream) and I tried it again, then I raised up but false awaked again.
I did that 2 other times (I eventually returned to my dream bedroom all da time)

Then I really awoke, I was so confused noted everything down and now I’m asking myself what the heck that was?
I guess the 1st time it was a low level LD but the false awakening/LD/false awakening/LD/… ?
Aint that weird? Hope any1 can help me with that ^^ Thx :wink:

Sounds like you had a string of FAs, but you were still prelucid or low-lucid. Such FA strings are not uncommon, and it’s one of the strange side phenomena of LDing. At the moment you didn’t seem to understand the whole situation completely (because you weren’t highly lucid), hence the confusion about the transitions from FA to LD and back to FA. It’s not something to worry about or anything. These things happen, and when you’re not fully lucid it can be very disturbing and weird. Otherwise, strings of FAs can be really fun :smile:

Happy dreaming! :wink:

^^ ye it was pretty funny but I wanna have a high lucid dream again ^^
it was soo confusing ^^ I didnt know if I was awake ot not all da time :tongue:

cant you go into lucidity from FA `s ? I thought so…

bump

ye I think so but ya have to recognize that :smile:

thats just to do an RC every time you wake up, isnt it? Then you will do it automaticly if you have a FA