cant figure it out

i have had 3 lucid dreams and 2 false lucids…well i think i have had 3 LDs but im getting paranoid if my last two were actuallyy lucid becuase they didnt have that same blast of intesity i had with my first. my first lucid dream i was hyperventilating and was so excited, but my last two i havent had that excitement. i dont really care if im excited or not but i have been looking at other clues. for example: in all of my “lucid dreams” the dream world was still abstract and it seemed like it was changing. in a LD is the world suppose to become steady and not be so out of control. im just wondering if there are any clues that signal it was a lucid dream or not. i probably will be the only one to answer it in the end but im wondering in general what they are…thanks

Hi , its not like a LD has to hav a certain clearity, there are many different levels of lucidity one dream may be more vidid or more controlable then one other.

Most of the time the only difference between a LD and a normal dream is that you know you’re dreaming in a LD. Ld’s can quite easily be more vivid or whatever it is you’re looking for, but that comes from you making it that way.

So, yeah they probably were LD’s. What you need to do now is work on making your dream have better clarity when you become lucid.