my first conscious obe today

I can’t believe it this is my first conscious obe took me only 1 hour and a bit. Before I would have obe’s from lucid dreams (but no spirits in them) now I was able to pull it off at the conscious level and it was so darn easy. This is what I use I use the helichrysum oil to increase my physical energy so I actually feel electricty through my body when I do body awareness exercises, I use it like a mental marker so I know if I am focusing right if I am I will feel current/sparks if I focus super well some sparks will spark so much it’ll start to itch in that spot. The positive attitude I keep is in a desirous mood like sex (minus the private parts) saying boy does this feel (as a feeling not a verbal thing) or would feel good current running through my body it’ll feel so good when I keep running current through the body to see if I can run it even more current with my desire/will. Also today I only slept about 5 hours so I was a bit drowsy that helped a little but still my mind was alert (think it was those monroe tapes sharpens your focus). I also use binaural beat/hemi-sync monroe institute immunizing cd (physical energy) monroeinstitute.org (not as expensive as the gateway thats all you need though for hemisync) and tommy’s vibration starter (www.bwgen.com preset) which has one part similar to immunizing (beginning/end of tape sound) just the beat slows down more as you listen to it, no dialogue.

So this is what I did and what the outcome was, I played the immunizing exercise, the way I breath in when I do body awareness I take deep breaths where the air goes all into the stomach stomach bloats through the nose I take it in and then let it out through the mouth at a slow pace or at the pace of the beat slowly, when there are parts where the man doesn’t dialogue I keep even more aware of the electricy and body parts running through my body sometimes if I don’t feel energy running through I do the stimulation thing in that part from robert’s book astral dynamics (body awareness exercise). After I finished the immunizing cd I played tommy’s vibration starter did body awareness exercise more aware again then the cd stopped after 30mins I kept on doing it on my own. Then after a little bit all of a sudden BIG rush of energy shot into my head at the left lobe and then felt it in my chest (thought this was physical energy to self heal) so I said wow I have to keep doing this so it gets even more intense then all of a sudden I was getting out of my body but my feet were stuck to my body so I said I better relax them then I did some awareness on my legs to get them unstuck then I said let me push myself upwards to the ceiling instead of forward motion going through the wall then all of a sudden it worked I got out then I had my sight as well rooms upstairs were dark like in real life, I went right through the wall and I swear I saw a spirit being in transparent white almost exactly the picture at the www.astralpulse.com website the woman at the top left hand corner saw this little girl in transparent white running down the stairs I think she saw me then was walking downstairs away from me I ran after her when I got halfway downstairs I saw other white/transparent spirit beings in the other room of the house I think she was walking towards to them then I thought I would get a little afraid talking/seeing these other spirits for the first time (first time to see in my obe’s transparent spirits cause this was the real deal obe) so i aborted told myself to wakeup.

Is that how spirits look in transparent bright white identical to the woman picture at the top left corner of astralpulse website?
I wonder why I never had them (spirit beings) in my lucid dreams, was it because I had more energy/awareness since I did it at the conscious level obe?

And there were anomalies the top floor was dark (lights shut off) not the bottom floor in real world but in the astral it was all dark even the bottom, maybe my perception was of my room upstairs (viewing angel from upstairs) felt the whole house was dark cause I came from upstairs and stayed halfway upstairs (didn’t go down the stairs all the way).

Also when I was trying to get out (energy rush that shot through my body) I heard noise which did not come from my stereo set (knew it was shut off) like static or something came for few seconds then shut off I knew it was made up noise (like in robert’s book mentioning this) didn’t scare me a bit.

I believe reason my feet were stuck is I felt the energy in my left lobe and then it hit my chest it didn’t go to my legs so I had to do the extra awareness to get my energy raised at my legs so I can obe when my feet were stuck.

I believe the hemisync tapes work because with the helichrysum oil as a marker I feel more energy after I do it and are more relaxed but thats all they do though relax you as if you did a good meditation.

I can’t wait to pull off another obe I’ve only been listening to monroe’s/tommy’s vibration starter stuff for a week now I think these helped a lot as tools. I’d have to start to build my courage to confront these beings and talk to them, its scary cause its my first time and in real life you just don’t see them in your house any tips on that?

strange to see this wave of OBEs taking place today…

uhm anyways that must have been a great experience, not to mention all the methods you used to induce it. I never knew of that OBE-presets for bgwen but unfortunately you need it registered to import.

I must read up on Robert Bruce once I get the chance, but I like to stick with Robert Monroe for some reason. You however seem to get the best of both worlds. Very inspiring.

tommy’s vibration starter is very similar to the monroe tapes just that monroe adds static sound (pink noise) and some dialogue to try and enhance the relaxation and also dialogue to be accepted as well but tommy is good that it starts fast beat then slows down ie starts at 12hz down to 7hz to high theta/low alpha range which they say is good for astral projection/obe. I don’t know but I think it does increase the chance of obe, it didn’t work for me first few days then when I only had 4-5hours sleep and then it was more effective twice in a row I pulled it off, I’ll see tomorrow/tonight if I can pull it off again. Robert Bruce’s book is also free you can read it from his website www.astraldynamics.com go to his treatise just read up on body awareness exercise its pretty much imaging energy running from your feet upto your head (breathing in stomach sticking out that is deep breaths) then breath out energy going from head to the third eye/neck/stomach and below the belly button naval and also when doing it feel like it feels good so you get more into it and have more of a desire/will somehow this helps stimulate your body double especially when you’re on the verge of sleep but I also had the scenario where I went into a dream sequence but still had some alertness was able to obe from it (said to myself I want to get out of my body went into paralysis had my astral sight saw through closed eyes again it was doing it all on its own thats the neat thing when you do it in the lucid state its automatic) as well so you got two chances of success I think the binaural sound somehow lingers an extra hour or so and gives you the extra mind awake chance along with the 4 hours staying awake then going to sleep as well. So far I pulled it off twice in one day obe and also obe from a dream. We’ll see if I pull this off again tonight/tomorrow that means this is even better than the suneye method (6 hours awake 1 hour asleep) or any herbs etc to try to induce obe, this is all natural and more effective.