Favorite thing to do

Flying is my favorite.Whats yours.

i like picking stuff up with my mind and launching or dropping it someone,
i also like to show off to people doing magic tricks and flying and stuff.

Definatly talking to dream characters because you’re basicly speaking with your sub-consciousness. It could help you to discover yourself.

I’ll say this 100 times: Talking to dream characters rulez :wink:

Definitely invisibility. :grin: mischevious cackle

yah i think flying is the coolest especially feeling the wind resistance

Flying while having sex :grin:

ooo, that sounds exciting! :cool_laugh:

lol why not mix all of them:
Flying while having sex while being invisible and showing off ur powers to ppl while talking to them! :cool_laugh:

Explore! Explore! Explore! :tongue:

I love to explore also. You never know what you will find. The wonderful things that our mind can create.

While exploring!

i like to fly
what do you often do when you are LD?
i like to try some new stuff
baaaaaiiiiiiiii !!!

in most of my natural LDs i just went flying cause it’s so cool. But now, that i am more serious about LDs I’d like to explore and talk to dream characters, too. Especially the talking would be very interesting.

I also wanna find inspiration for poems and music or drawings… I’ll see how that all turns out. :content:

Fabi

i cant control myself. i always wind up having sex.

1. Exploring
  2. Flying
  3. All kind of experiments (walking through walls, materialize things,…)
  4. Seeking out opportunities to improve my mental health (facing my dream demons, talking with deceased friends, meditation,…)
  5. Sex

I think the the most wonderful thing to do in your dreams is to see the deceased. It gives you the opertunity to talk to them once more. It’s truely a gift. :content:

Yes it’s definitely a gift! Talking with deceased friends/family gives you the great opportunity to overcome your grieves and worries you had about their death.
It gives you a wonderful feeling if you could say the words to them in your dream you could never say while they were alive.
I once saw my deceased grandmother in a dream. Although I was only prelucid, I still had a short conversation with her. Unfortunately I forgot what we were talking about, but it was beautiful to hear her voice once more.

I just woke up from a non lucid dream in which I saw my dead neighbor. After seeing him I knew something was wrong. I thought it was a ghost and I started ranting about not trying to prove or disprove anything.

Being a hero (not necessarily super hero) and saving people was an awesome experience I had in another non lucid dream last night. OK I didn’t save people so much as a single beautiful woman but you can’t blame me cuz I wasn’t lucid. :content:

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Doing anything normally impossible is what I like. Flying, walking through walls, good stuff that is!