Future Dreaming?

I had a dream that it was recess at my high school and that i went up to a girl and said sorry (cause i always annoyed her) and her friend next to her said she didn’t want to be my friend anymore. well later at recess, the EXACT same thing happened (deja vu or some kind of future telling). can someone tell me what happened :bored:
and my cousin had a future thingy as well, he was thinking of porterhouse steak in the middle of a soccer match, and 2 hours + he found out he was having that for dinner.
so please help me out

Those are called precognative dreams. Ever seen the movie Minority Report? There are three people in that they call precogs because they have dreams like that all the time, and they use them to stop people from commiting murder. I’ve never had a precognative dream, but i don’t think they’re that uncommon…

yeah i have precognative dreams (used to have a lot when i was younger) not always dreams either, sometimes really strong feelings.

as for your cousin

this might not have been precognative, but more telepathy. If he has a strong bond with the person who was cooking (mother/child always the strongest) then he may have subconsciously picked a thought up which made him think about it.

However, it needs to be said that in this case he may have seen the steak in the fridge Before the soccer match when he went to get a drink etc. and although he may not have registered that particular item as he was looking for something else - but it would have remained in his subconscious (similar to subliminal advertising) and when he got hungry he thought of the steak.

so for him it could have been a number of possibilities, but your experience was deffinately precog. by the sound of it.

anyone interested, in conscious dream journeys to the future: should read our article ‘The Waves’,

in which we travelled to the year 2012, in lucid dreams… It might be itneresting? I posted it up in fruits of lucidity a while back…

Just thought is hould mention it.

Ok. Well some people don’t get the stuff prepared for dinner till later on and my cousin has busy days anyway (since now he bought GTA3)

u can definately dream about things that will happen in the future :cool: . good things or bad things.simple or complex things.
Infact in bible times people did it for a living, they were called Prophets. They would warn people. Ofcourse, today, if you were to tell someone not to do something b/c u dreamed something bad would happen,it is not at all likely that they will believe u and take yer word for any advice… :grrr:
i agree with the person who gave the minority report example…thats a very clear picture… :wow:
i get de je vu all the time…at first i dont kno why im getting it…then relize later " oh yea i had a dream :sleeping: about that" sometimes its with people.Feeling like i have known them or met them when i havent… :oof: sometimes its with places…like being able to walk around in a hotel i have never been to before and find the pool with out looking at the sighns and asking for directions… :razz: its pretty freaky… :woah: but its kewl… :tongue:

i total disagree, a lot of my friends know i am waked they wouldnt trust me any way lol , nah not true i have had a few precog dreams and i tell my friends, when i was having them a fair bit they would always lookat me as if i knew something they didnt lol

it is possibile

Richard

wow! that is kewl for you…it seems your friends trust you…or maybe you have friends who are a bit paranoid, so they are willing to take extreme messures to be safe…whatever the case…thats cool that they look at you as if you know something they dont…that makes you specail :smile:

zoila it was me who gave the minority report example come on i got you to this site you should knw who i am!!

i am yey :grin:

maybe they are, but hey who isnt

i have deja vu dreams a lot too, and i know it’s pretty common, but is that really a form of future dreaming? I mean, isn’t deja vu caused by chemicals in the brain, or a kind of brain “short circuit”?
Anyone know about this?