Success

two nights ago I remembered just the image of a street being really long but yesterdayI remembered my first full dream which was pretty heavy.

The things I found were most useful were just telling myself to rmember my dream as I went to sleep because it actually does work and now I am getting into a routine of remembering my dream.

Also I always wake up at about 7 in the morning and didnt remember anything and it was on the weekend, getting up later that I remembered the first image and so I am getting up half an hour earlier but still going to sleep at the same time and I am amazed at how much it helped.

I not sure what to do now though. I think i’ll try to get into a routione of remembering and writing down dreasm but what should I do from there.

Im trying to do reality checks but I only do them when I’m thinking of dreams and in the dream i can remember it was completely unrealsitic and i didnt realise till i’d woken up.

Any tips for RC’s??? :eh:

I’d say just go on with trying to remember your dreams, seems like a good idea to make it a habbit to remember them and write them down. When you do this and you can remember some dreams a night for some time then you could try to continue with doing RC etc… i dont think RC at this moment will already bring you a LD.

Uuhm, when starting, it’s usually best to draw a little something on the back of your hand to remind you, or something similar. It’s not very efficient, but it helps you get into the habit of RCing. That reminds me -

stares out the window for RC

Are u asking 4 tips on RCs in DReamS?? Well if u are… here are some u can do in your dreams: stick any body part such as a a dread through a wall, door, mirror, floor… ect. Try and see if u can fly, turn into an animal or …try becoming invisible ! if u Can do these things…then that means u are dreaming! :cool_laugh: