Is this possible?

I thought you cant get dizzy or fall asleep…but Ive had a couple of dream where I did these’s.

During one dream I was at a hotel and went to bed. I remember laying on the bed…in the dark and closing my eyes…then I awoke and it was morning…I thought…wow no dreams and I also notice it seemed like it was instant between falling asleep and waking up.

Then during another dream I rode a chair (like ones for a computer) down this hill. As i did it began to spin around and when it stopped I was all messed up and couldnt walk right…I felt dizzy.

Ive never had it happen to me but I have read some peoples’ post on this site saying that they often fall asleep in their dreams. SO… yeah its possible.

Closest Ive come is dying in a dream. I was killed by a gigantic ape. Everything went dark. A few minutes later I just walked around the corner of the house I was near and was alive again.

Just wanted to say this. There is this technique to remain lucid: dreamspinning, thats when you start spinning around your axis to make things more stable and clearer, right?

Well, it was the second time i realised that im dreaming. I begin to become lucid, but then my vision started to blur. I tought that i should try dreamspinning, so that the dream wouldnt fade away. I started to spin around. I spinned around very fast, abnormally fast. After that felt really dizzy and i felt that im starting to fall in darkness. Slowly, softly… and then i woke up.

ps. I always got problems remaining lucidity. When i realize that im in a dream i cant remain calm… i get too excited. After that i get this feeling that something is drawing me backwards or that im falling on my back. I try to fight against it, but i always fail. I have had 5 pretty short lucid dreams (10seconds-2min) and about 10 experiences witch i have noticed that im in a dream and then instantly woke up. The point is that this dreamspinning might work for other people, but it didnt work for me. Maybe it works when i can control my feelings better and i dont get too excited about the fact that im dreaming.

Lol…a gigantic ape. I bet that was quite scary at the time.

I think you are just limited to your imagination when it comes to what you can and can’t do in your dreams. If you think about it, what can you NOT imagine/visualize in your head? (I’m sure some people are better than others, but I suppose if you put your mind to it you can imagine anything.)

Actually I am very rarely afraid in dreams. I never have nightmares. Even if there are scary things going on.

Being killed by the ape didn’t really bother me. Weird huh? I mean, I tried to hide from it and was motivated to run away or try to escape but never trully frightened.

Oh MAN tell me about going to bed in dreams… my first LD (actually a FLD) was like that, I went to bed in a dream and had an LD while still assuming that the dreambed was my real bed…

But last wednesday I had a CRAZY lucid dream, it lasted forever, like in the movie “Waking Life”. It started with an OBE-experience, then some lucid freakin’ out in my room (everything was so STABLE :crazy: I would almost assume that I had a REAL OBE -me, the skeptic!- but there was nobody sleeping in my bed so…), did some experiments like walking on the ceiling… after many minutes I lost lucidity for a while, in that brief non-lucid interlude I had a false awakening and then went to bed again, and in that dreambed I had an OBE and became highly lucid AGAIN. I did some fly exercises in my room, and I philosophized about the OBE-it felt so real, but no body lying there, what would I think if I saw myself sleeping in bed?!? I thought about all those heavy discussions about OBE’s real or not… After a while suddenly the setting changed, I was walking on a big street in my city, still lucid… I tried to fly but had some problems -damn, can’t be! it’s all mental!- After a LOT of trying I managed to “think” myself in the air and I jumped to the roof of a building, looked at my city and said WOW, this is HEAVENLY… :angel: Then finally I awoke.

So that was a crazy everlasting LD in my bedroom :rofl:

I had a really bizzarre dream once to do with falling asleep. I dreamed that it was getting quite late and I was tired, so I sat down in a chair to go to sleep. Something was keeping me awake, so I went somewhere else to try. The dream went on like this, and when I did wake up from the dream, I actually felt tired :eh:
Not only was the dream about trying to sleep, I actually felt tired within the dream as well :neutral: