Dreaming about becoming lucid?!

Last night I had my third LD !!! :grin: :grin:

I was wondering:
Is it possible to dream about becoming lucid? Im asking this because when I got lucid it was very strange because I couldnt
think right, like I do in RL… In RL I make a lot of plans about
things to do when I become lucid. But when I became lucid it was
very difficult to remember it… Is it normal?

I started to think that maybe I was dreaming of becoming lucid so
thats why I couldn`t think right… Does it make sense ? :confused:

Just an observation: I looked at my hands and I had six fingers and my
watch had 4 pointers! :smile:)

Did you know that you were dreaming at the time? If you did then you were lucid dreaming.
There are different levels of lucidity from just being aware that you are in a dream to becoming really high level lucid where you have more or less full control of everything. :wiske:

In my opinion you were lucid, but how rational you are at the time is something which is not the same as when you are awake. Probably it will increase as you LD some more. Then again I don’t believe we have full control, I don’t think we’re wired like that. Control of some elements yes, like a DC, but not all…

I really knew I was dreaming… I even tried to rub hands and stuff to make everything more clearer, and it helped!

I think it was a LD but, as clarkkent said, I have to try some more to know
if I will become more rational… Anyway I`m already very happy with this
LD! :happy:

The Elder sign, one hint, you can become lucid also in nonremsleep not just in rem sleep and in non rem sleep its a total different experience then from rem. In rem you can have the awsome hyper real lucid dreams also with much control…perfect control even., how ever in rem u also have some levels of lucidity. In nonrem you are more ehm limited in all of that so maybe you where lucid in non rem sleep!

Yes it is possible to dream about lucidity…i have had dreams were i was talking with friends about lucid dreaming lol and serious talking also :smile:
but you mean i think really dreaming about being lucid…that is also possible but rare.

Greetz,
Jeff

Sorry to ressurect the thread but last night I had this most interesting experience… I will try to explain it with my poor english:

I dreamed I was at the movies. It was a kind of special effects theather. At the middle of the movie all the chairs started to move and the screen started to fly around… Than the movie ended and peopple started to clapp their hands and then suddenly I wake up at the same cinema, look around, and see that everybody is waking up to! I was wondering what happened when a man working at the theather went to the front and explained: This is a special theater that makes everybody sleep at a certain point of the movie and the rest of it that you see, you see in your dreams! Thats the cause of all the special effects! I was amazed and told my friend sitting beside me that he could do RC to make sure he was dreaming at the middle of the movie. He asked how. When I showed my hands to explain to count fingers I noticed I had six in on hand! I was dreaming about the movies and the whole thing! He did this RC and found the same thing… So we decided to wake up. We closed our eyes and we opened I was at my bad. But at my brothers room! FA ! I still knew I was dreaming… So I made a RC just to make sure (my watch was like a spiral!) and started to explore the dream world for the first time. I walked through a glass door and felt my body like the T1000 from Terminator 2. :tongue: I went to the bathroom and found my mom cleaning it. I told her I was dreamig and that she was in my dream. I also told her to tell me this when she wakes up. One minute later she opens her room door (still at the dream) and tell me: “You was on my dream!” I begin to explain to her that she was still dreaming when I really wake up.

That was the single most amazing experience I had with LD ! And it was my 4 ! I’m to happy! :happy: :happy:
But still it was trigged by a LD in a LD ! Very strange…

I will ask my mom if she remeber anything… :wink:

I’m really happy that you had a great lucid dream. I hope my 4th one is half as good. :thumbs: :wiske:

Thanks! :beer:

I asked my mom if she remembers me telling something to her in her dream… She looked at me with a weird face and asked if I was feeling well… :rofl:

Congrats on your 4th LD. :wink: Keep dreaming up your LD’s! :biggrin:
I also must say that reading it was very interesting. No wonder why you got lucid. :content:

Have fun on your lucid journey!
(Ha ha ha, your mother’s response was very funny!)

The movie theatre thing is the coolest thing I’ve ever heard. Congrats.