humans annoy me, i annoy myself

sometimes i sit and ponder the human race. i always seem to conclude that we are the most irritating and difficult animals of all. all we do is sit around eat, sleep, sit, eat, eat, and go to the bathroom a hell of a lot! one might say that these are the basic need of every animal. i say, that may be, but humans complain endlessly about everything!! GRAH! anyways, in conclusion, humans annoy me and thus, i annoy myself

Alice&I :peek:

so do you think you would be less annoyed if humans complained less or ceased to complain at all? :confused:

oh quit complaining. :tongue:

Well, I have something to say that annoys me the most about humans is that they don’t do anything about the boring schedule that they do everyday. They wake up, go to work, get home, cook dinner, then maybe a bit of fun, then sleep. It repeats for the rest of their life. Have you noticed that kids are having much more fun and everything because simply, they’re not stuck in the same boring routine everyday. They let their imagination to get the best of them which is actually a freeing experience for most of them. Also, other thing bothers me is that money is so important that they actually let it stop them from doing what they really to do with their true desires.

sighs I’ll stop saying more… I think you get my idea though.

I know where your coming from DM7, but once couples have kids thats when its hard for them to go out all the time, have extra money to spend on having “adult” fun etc, everything is kiddy fun, which is family fun basically because what makes the kids happy most likely makes the parents happy because the kids are happy, if you get me.

inevitably you will have to fall into that routine… unless you are super rich, you’re going to spend your life working, then using what little time of the day you have left to fulfill your daily needs, and you’re left with no time at all for all that good stuff…

cash rules everything around me :sad:
its sad but true we have to follow the routine its just the way it works
school is just another routine that kids have to get them ready for work

Yeah. :sad:

Oh well. I just had to express my opinion, but yeah I know one person won’t be able to change the society. It’s managed by a large amount of people who thinks it is the best way to keep us uh sane, I guess. :shrug:

I read a William S. Burroughs novel once… trying to remember the name :uh:

Oh yeah. Naked Lunch.

Anyhoo. He made an interesting claim. He mentioned that we are just another product of the earth, and that the human race could be compared to a virus. If you picture us as a virus it makes a little more sense. We destroy some of the world, displace much of its mineral distribution, reproduce and populate at a frightening pace. Just picture a Helper T cell as the planet earth…

:bored:

i say, DM7 is right. and all of the rest of you, bug off! hehe j/k, you all gave really insightful opinions to my temporary 3 am rage at the human race. hehehe

Alice&I :peek:

I was thinking today, that humans have such great potential. Our mind power is incredible. If people put there power and energy into the things that are important, we would be an amzing incredibly powerfull race.

I think that we one day will be capable of doing this. And it starts here!

:happy:

And when do you think this day will come? Global environment is going to hell… and it’s going fast! So far, people don’t seem to realize the vastness of this disaster. In fact, things are even getting worse lately (think about the Bush policy on environmental issues). The negative influences still have a greater impact than the positive ones.
When that day has come, we’ll probably live in a ultra industrialized world, with almost every exotic animal wiped out and probably with little forests left. Unless there’s a huge mental shift in people’s minds ofcourse, but I don’t see many signs about that yet. Yeah, nice future indeed… :sad:

But still, we must start with ourselves… It’s a beginning nevertheless :smile:

We are in an interesting stage in human history…

We don’t trust our government
We don’t trust our democratic system
We don’t trust our clergy
We don’t trust our media
We don’t trust each other…

We’ve underminded all authority and with it, the basis for replacing it. :sad:

I guess only now we understand fully the madness Nietzsche was warning us about when one “goes under”.

gratuitous smiley: <|:D

Say… loose ID… where did you get that avatar!!!
:shy:

anyways I agree with mystic, we’re dead meat.

which one?

the smilies I got from some message board smiley FAQ…

as far as the dancing one, damned if I can remember :bounce:

So his dancing!I waited thinking hes gonna finally throw up:)

LOOL jack!!!

no no. you cant just give up! whats the point.?

things will get better. we all have to know that ourselves.

how many people on this earth dont like what is happening. but we are too lazy top do anything and we give up!

come on guys :tongue:

HEY! Don’t you stick your tongue out at me! :grrr:

Maximum productivity is achieved by a rigid day-to-day schedule and a flexible week-by-week schedule.

Why do I say this?

Because we have so many services (teachers, doctors, nurses, etc).

The teachers need a rigid schedule because they need to teach classes of 30 and later large groups maybe knowing 120 students (actually, probably far far more). They need to be able to access all those people at the same time, otherwise they would need to repeat everything maybe 30 times. So we have a rigid schedule for teachers.

Doctors and nurses - most areas are like the teachers but in some sections there must be emergency coverage 24 hours (especially surgeons) so they need rigid schedules. This makes them able to come at a specific time and leave knowing that any emergencies arriving later will be properly covered.

So why flexible? It gives people power feeling, it lets them organise family/friend meetings and trips and generally have fun in longer periods (i.e. not just afternoons…)

Of course, one problem with this is (e.g.) package delivery. It is so much harder to find people willing to deliver in the evenings, so instead they deliver within working hours - while the recipients are working! Therefore we have those little come-collect-your-package cards and all that complicated system.

The luckiest people are possibly those who are able to work whenever they want as long as they get the job done and appeal to normal people (Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman). But then, if they become very famous, they will begin signing tours, film previews, book clubs, charity events…